“I'm a regular at super 8 with my company”

Super 8 Westlake/Cleveland
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Westlake
Reviewed 1 July 2011

I travel Oh, Pa, WV, Md for my company and use super 8 most of the time. I have been staying at the super 8 in West Lake and will have guys staying there for the next few months. The only problem I have had the last few stays no internet. If they don't get it resolved I will look for someplace else for the next few months. Because my travels have to do with business I need to be in contact and touch with the company daliey have to have internet. Other than that everything is neat and tiddy. Look forward to stay with you in the future.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Westlake/Cleveland

Reviewed 26 June 2011

Dirty room, chewing gum stuck to side of headboard and worst of all... Bugs in bedding!

Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Haybethy
Reviewed 14 June 2011

For $82.00 a night our room was disgusting! WAY over priced! Pictures on it's web site are very deceiving. They must have taken the pictures right after they built the place. Carpet had stains, bed spread's had several cigarette burns, bathroom was dirty and tub was filthy, lighting is horrible. Unknown stains running down the front of the entrance door, drapes barely hanging on the wall of one corner. The beds were very uncomfortable. I wore socks the entire night not wanting my bare feet to touch the floors. Now I know why all the other hotels in the area had no vacancy and we were forced to stay there.
I thought this would be an ok place to stay since I have trusted trip advisor reviews, however I don't know why these people have listed this place so well other then when we received our room key we were given a paper to enter a contest for a chance to 'win an IPAD ' just for writing a review. I feel sorry for anyone that has given this place a 4-5 star rate just for the chance to win an IPAD. I would never recommend this hotel chain to anyone. I told family that lived in the area to not recommend this hotel. It was AWFUL!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandi H
Reviewed 14 June 2011

The motel has a nice appearance from the road, except for the drive in check in. But when we got to our rooms and looked around, we were sick. Everything was stained...from the chairs to the bedspreads...even the blankets. The sheets were the only thing that were clean. The bathroom had a moldy smell and the walls around the tub had been damaged by water and not repaired. The "free" breakfast the next morning was awful and the breakfast room was depressing. All this for $82.53 a night...never again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank cnett25
Reviewed 27 April 2011

We have stayed here many times and are usually satisfied, but there were some issues this time. We had a large gap under our door which made it difficult to maintain a comfortable temperature. Also, nearly everything in the continental breakfast was stale, and the supplies were rarely checked on.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2011

I was welcomed politely. All my needs were taken care by the hotel staff. The room was quiet and comfortable. All in all, it was a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Tell the front desk what you prefer.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2011

i would highly recommend this spot to anyone of my family members, if they were traveling in this area. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. I have a mother who is a diabetic and needs to eat by a certain time every morning, the continental breakfast was so convenient for us ,thank you.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family