“How is This Location Still Open”
Review of Auntie Anne's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Auntie Anne's
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Westlake
Reviewed April 26, 2018

Horrible service, SLOOOOW cashier - took 10 minutes from ordering, to getting change, to getting our single pretzel and lemonade. Strange, metallic taste to the pretzel, lemonade tasted like watered down gatorade. Even better still, the cashier insisted that we contact corporate if we "didn't like the d*mn pretzel." Oh, don't worry, we did.
Auntie Anne's is a national chain, you have expectations when you stop by. Acting pretentious to your customers doesn't seem like good business practice.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

Who does not like an Almond Pretzel with the Caramel Dip? That is what Id recommend; always enjoy the eats at Auntie As!

Reviewed October 14, 2015

These pretzels are the best. There is often a line. I love the cinnamon bites. Thankfully there is a bench to sit and wait right in front of the shop. The lemonade is fantastic too. Go get yourself some. Exercise is required after a visit to Auntie Anne's!

Reviewed July 9, 2015

I stopped for a soft pretzel since I hadn't had one for years. I thought they were very expensive and I did not like the taste of them. There was an extreme amount of salt on them. I prefer to go to the frozen food area of the local grocery store and buy the frozen ones and bake them at home myself. Much better.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We love Auntie Ann's, the pretzel hot dogs are so good as well as the pizza pretzel. My only complaint is when I receive a pretzel that isn't very fresh, they become a bit hard or tough, otherwise they are a fabulous treat.