“Average Food, High Price”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Westlake
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 12, 2015

We went as a group and it was an okay experience. The service was lacking and the prices were just really high. Beer was way too expensive and the entrees were lackluster for the prices being charged. It was fun to be out with friends but that was probably the best part of it. I am not in a rush to go back.

Reviewed August 11, 2015

lunch with gal pal couldn't decide from the extensive menu was starving but didn't want anything heavy as in a full entrée so I chose the omelet. The flavors were phenomenal and the mint ice tea was so refreshing no need for added sweetener. Really appreciate that fresh green beans were available as a side. I must say I've tried items from all areas of the generous menu and I am always pleasantly surprised by the freshness of the ingredients and the skill in the kitchen execution. You would never know this was a chain. Wish it was a little more affordable but more my tight budget than not being worth it.

Reviewed July 28, 2015

If you watch the menu - and there is one for not eating a horse -you can go below 600 calories for a host of goodies. But the cheesecake temptation, ah, what can I say, seduced again!

Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

Cheesecake Factory is excellent restaurant in USA of our choice. Environment is nice and food is delicious and quantity of serving is more than enough so we share our food. Pieces of special cakes are very delicious.

Reviewed July 16, 2015 via mobile

This place offers fantastic value for money. The mains we had were all very good, and I can honestly say that I can't ever remember having better pasta (I had Farfalle with chicken, onion and garlic). Of course the best thing about the food here is the range and quality of the desserts. Be it lemon meringue cheesecake or Oreo dream extreme, or any one of the myriad cakes such as carrot of triple decker chocolate fudge, you will not be disappointed. We were served by a very friendly young lady, Jen, who was chatty and knowledgable about the food, and put up with our English sense of humour throughout.