“Always Consistent ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

There is not a Cheesecake Factory where my wife and I live so we are always happy to find one when we travel. The thing we love the most is the consistency of eating at the Cheesecake Factory. I have never had a meal that did not meet or exceed my expectations.
This trip we had Fried Zucchini which was amazing! Misso Salmon and mashed potatoes which we also loved, and tomato basil flatbread that my wife enjoyed. Finally, you can't go and not get Cheesecake, we had Turtle Pecan and like every other Cheesecake we have had there it was phenomenal.

Reviewed August 12, 2015

We went as a group and it was an okay experience. The service was lacking and the prices were just really high. Beer was way too expensive and the entrees were lackluster for the prices being charged. It was fun to be out with friends but that was probably the best part of it. I am not in a rush to go back.

Reviewed August 11, 2015

lunch with gal pal couldn't decide from the extensive menu was starving but didn't want anything heavy as in a full entrée so I chose the omelet. The flavors were phenomenal and the mint ice tea was so refreshing no need for added sweetener. Really appreciate that fresh green beans were available as a side. I must say I've tried items from all areas of the generous menu and I am always pleasantly surprised by the freshness of the ingredients and the skill in the kitchen execution. You would never know this was a chain. Wish it was a little more affordable but more my tight budget than not being worth it.

Reviewed July 28, 2015

If you watch the menu - and there is one for not eating a horse -you can go below 600 calories for a host of goodies. But the cheesecake temptation, ah, what can I say, seduced again!

Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

Cheesecake Factory is excellent restaurant in USA of our choice. Environment is nice and food is delicious and quantity of serving is more than enough so we share our food. Pieces of special cakes are very delicious.