Days Inn by Wyndham Wooster(Wooster)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$61
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$149
US$130
Royal Star Inn(Orrville)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$75
All reviewswaffle makernew carpetbagelswould stay againbed was comfortablefirst floorsuper8remotedeskhousekeeping
Reviewed September 19, 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2017

We stay at Super 8s quite frequently. We obviously like them. However, I'm a big fan of presentation. For some reason bathrooms are neglected. In this case, the tiles around the base of the tub were separated and dirty. I've been in the home improvement business and bathrooms are a big spot of attention for me. That being said, everything functioned well and the bed was very comfortable. It was a good place to spend some time. Proportionate price to what you get and nice people behind the desk.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2017

The hotel is tucked back behind many trees. If I didn't have an occupant in the car with me, I may have passed it because the sign was not very visible driving down Route 3. The parking lot could use a coating of blacktop. Upon arrival, my check - in went well. I had prepaid and registered the room. The receptionist was helpful and friendly. I found it disturbing that all of the fire doors were held open especially since I was near the smoking section of the building. The building did smell like cigarette smoke throughout. The room was clean enough but rather dated. There white bed sheets had stains on them and the brown blanket had cigarette holes in it. The bathroom floor appeared to had been burnt at some point. Make note that I was in a non-smoking room. Both the bathtub/shower and bathroom sink had the cold and hot water hooked up backwards. The hairdryer did not work. The toilet paper roll was nearly empty. I did not sleep very well due to a constant clicking sound throughout the night. I am not sure what it was because I did not hear it the evening before going to sleep nor later in the morning. It was loud enough to continuously wake me throughout the night. I cannot comment on the breakfast since we chose to go into Wooster for a meal. By observation, I can state the dining area is very small and confined. For the $88 I paid for the room, I felt that I could have gotten a much nicer room and atmosphere elsewhere. This is the second Super 8 i have stayed in within the past two months and think that this will be the last. Highly disappointed for the price. I just booked a Jacuzzi King Suite near Pittsburgh for just about the same price --not a Super 8.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2017

Ask for a downstairs room due to disability when I book the room through Windham's rewards and also ask on repeated phone calls before I got there that I definitely needed a downstairs room. When I checked in I was given a room upstairs that I had to go up several steps to get to. No elevator and very handicap accessible. Was very disappointed in cleanliness as well.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Read some of the negative posts and I think they were expecting 5 star accommodations. If you want a place to sleep, this hotel will take care of that. Comfortable beds were great after 10 days of traveling. It is a pet friendly hotel. There is not a pool or laundry service.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family