“We love this ice cream!”

Graeter's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Worthington
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Description: Handcrafted for Five Generations Since 1870. Louis and Regina Graeter started handcrafting Graeter's Ice Cream in 1870. Today, generations later, we proudly remain family owned and operated. This is made possible thanks to you, our legion of loyal fans. For a century and a half, Graeter's has remained steadfast in our commitment to making ice cream in 2 gallon French Pots one batch at a time.
Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

We've been coming here for years. Creamy, DELICIOUS ice cream. Yum! Must tastes: Blackberry chocolate chip and strawberry, peach when it is in season. We love to sit on the ledge outside and watch the world go by.

Reviewed December 29, 2016

The black raspberry chip is the best!! They told us when we ordered that something like 60% of all their sales is made up from the sale of the black raspberry chip - and no doubt! Good stuff all around though with other flavors that we also tried.

Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

We visited family in Columbus and they took us to Graeter's in Worthington. They prefer it to Jeni's famous ice cream. It was delicious ice cream with some unique favors. I had the black raspberry, which was great. The staff were super friendly and allowed us to taste several flavored before having to decide. I would go back. Worthington is also a very cute town worth visiting.

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

My husband, dog, and I stopped here before the Buckeye's played to get a sweet treat before watching the game. The facility was clean and ice cream was delicious. They have lots of flavors to choose from and seems to be a local favorite. (We were visiting from Florida and discovered Worthington while going to the local dog park.) My husband got some kind of cream cheese flavor, my dog had a regular frosty paws ice cream, and I had chocolate in a chocolate waffle cone. The reason I am only giving four stars is because the parking lot was tiny (we have a big truck and could barely make it around the parking lot) and the waffle cone left a wax-like coating in my mouth. The chocolate coating didn't taste the best either. I ended up eating the ice cream and throwing the cone out. Otherwise, it's a great place and the town is incredibly charming.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Gotta love cream, sugar, and flavorings. Butter Pecan, peach are always good too! Started in Cincinnati but Columbus lives their Graters too. One of the best but still not Jeni's.