This was a standard Hampton Inn, which is a chain I like. I stayed here while visiting family for the holidays and the room was clean and plenty big. They checked me in quickly and without a problem, even though it was late, and had a cart available for me to load my bags on. Sure, it would have been nice to have a bellhop push the cart for me, but this isn't a Four Seasons, so I allow my standards to be lower. The location was convenient and it was easy to get on and off the Interstate.
I wouldn't say it's worth the $94 this site says is the average rate, but it's a fine place to spend a night or three if you're in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Youngstown North is located just off I80 only 10 minutes from downtown Youngstown and Youngstown State. Our hotel has 66 guestrooms, accessible rooms, pool, business center and fitness center to accommodate all of your traveling needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Youngstown North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Youngstown North Hotel Youngstown
- Youngstown Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Youngstown North Ohio