“so much variety! yum! ”

East China Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 39 Restaurants in Bixby
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

It was my first time going there, sometimes I am picky about my Chinese food so I was skeptical.
I was not disappointed! It was great!
It is a buffet but so much variety of everything! Cheese wontons, fried rice, fried shrimp, beef and peppers... lots to choose from! They had spicy dishes as well but I can't do spicy much.
A waitress comes by and takes your drink order, comes by and refills it often.
From what I am told, there used to be a big cooking plate in it where they cooked Mongolian style food on it, there was a fire and the place was closed for a long time and they have since taken out the cooking plate and now it's just sushi, dessert and Chinese buffet.
I always want to go back! You will not leave hungry!

There are newer reviews for East China Restaurant

Reviewed 29 July 2016

They had a large selection of food. Entrees, salads, desserts, sushi, etc. I really liked that the restaurant was clean and the food was hot! There was a wide selection of food and they brought more out when a pan was empty. They also had hand sanitizer pumps at multiple locations.

I didn't like the large fountain in the middle of the room, there were fish in it but the water was too murky to see them. It made the air moist in the room which wasn't healthy. I think they should do away with the huge fountain and add more seating.

I found the price to be very expensive but it is an all you can eat buffet.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

This is your typical Chinese food buffet. If you show up for lunch and dinner, the food is great. If you show up between lunch and dinner or after dinner, the great food is not so much great.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

We eat here quite a bit. All you can eat and they have several seafood options on the buffet. It's not the greatest by any means but its always good and they keep the place clean. They also have a sushi bar of which I do not partake.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

This restaurant is a buffet style restaurant. There are entree items, soup, fruit, sushi and desserts. The quality of the food is very good (I ate there 3 times while in Bixby/Tulsa). There is enough variety for almost anyone. I had some VG baby octopus as well as sesame chicken, rice, noodles, etc. They also have items for kids.

Pricing is very economical (currently $7.99 for all you choose to eat)...it attracts a lot of local workman.

I have gone here multiple times for several years and they've never disappointed. It is buffet style and wait staff are quick to remove plates. Overall service is friendly.

What is nice about a buffet style is you can try small amounts of a dish to see if you like it, then get more. I usually make it my main meal of the day as I find so many tasty dishes.

Been to East China Restaurant? Share your experiences!