All reviewstwo bedroom suiteoatmealtulsa areaextra towelsgarbage disposalhard boiled eggsroom was cleanhotel is locatedstayed two nightsbass pro shopliving areasteak and shakebusiness travelthe hotel staffrestaurants and shoppingfree breakfastsausage
Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

I came here to TownPlace Suites in Broken Arrow Oklahoma for a 5 week business trip. Bring along way from home (Arizona) and family can be kinda hard but your employee Michele made me feel like this was just another home for me always went out of her way to make sure I had everything I needed with a smile. She is an exemplary employee I wish there was more people like her in this world. You are very lucky to have her as an employee here

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2016

Michelle at the front desk checked us in promptly and efficiently. She and Yvette remembered us from prior visits for family funerals and both expressed congratulations and good wishes as this was a happy stay for a family celebration. Yvette gave my wife big hugs. Michelle got us the extra towels my wife always needs. These folks are friendly and engaging. Julia at checkout was equally efficient and friendly. The breakfast was varied and well-prepared. The king studio room was well-arranged for comfort and clean. The entire stay had a family atmosphere as three girls' softball teams from all over the U.S. were in the hotel for the national championship. We did not notice any noise in our room....quiet and comfortable as always. The hotel sets right off the Broken Arrow Expressway, so it is a short hop to Tulsa.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank TravelingGranddad
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful experience at this hotel! Good breakfast, wonderful service, nice helpful staff! Workout area, nice outdoor pool! I really enjoyed my stay here! Thank you for all of your help! Very nice place to stay!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2016

We loved this property. It has a fully supplied kitchen with a good size fridge & a dishwasher. As we are both Weight Watchers this helped us stay on track. Our room was clean & the bed was very comfortable. The location was great for us as we have family all over the Tulsa area. There are several restaurants nearby some within walking distances. We did use the fitness center & enjoyed having 2 treadmills to use. That way neither one of us had to wait on the other to get in our walk. The breakfast for us did not have as many healthy choices as we would have liked, but then again we didn't have to eat there, Our daughter & her family also stayed & their experience was as good as ours. I highly recommend the property for longer stays & family with children.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floors
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank RT89
Reviewed May 22, 2016

Hotel is in a nice location . But like most hotels in Oklahoma just not very clean . The chair for the desk had hair on the back and seat . Hair also located on the floor . Breakfast was average as most Townplace suites .

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business