Holiday Inn Express Broken Arrow(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
US$95
HIExpress.com
Homewood Suites Tulsa - South(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
US$94
Homewood
US$94
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa-Broken Arrow(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
US$89
GardenInn.com
Best Western Kenosha Inn(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
US$65
Econo Lodge(Broken Arrow)
US$53
  • Breakfast included
US$70
US$110
US$89
La Quinta
All reviewstwo bedroom suiteoatmealtulsa areaextra towelsgarbage disposalhard boiled eggsroom was cleanhotel is locatedstayed two nightsbass pro shopliving areasteak and shakebusiness travelthe hotel stafffree breakfastrestaurants and shoppingsausage
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

I thought I would be staying in a lower to mid tier property and was pleasantly surprised. The grounds had nice outdoor areas and the room was great! Updated and clean. I come from the hospitality industry so I am always a little leery and check for cleanliness and found the rooms to be very clean overall. I would definitely stay at this property again!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BJ H
Suzan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your review. We are so glad we can help make your travel experience great. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

Room was extremely clean, the employees went above and beyond making you feel welcome. Zero complaints about the whole stay. Will absolutely stay here again. I made requests for my stay on the app and every single one was fulfilled.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Suzan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Thank you so much for choosing the TownePlace Suites for your recent stay in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,
Suzan Musa

Reviewed March 30, 2017

I had occasion to be in Broken Arrow - Tulsa area for 10-days and this accommodation could not have been more perfect. It was super clean, well decorated, designed and furnished...and the beds were excellent. The two-bedroom suite was perfect as I had a guest for part of the time. The front desk staff was professional and efficient...I especially enjoyed Yvette. I would go out of my way to stay here again.

Room Tip: I had 3rd floor, end unit...next time I might take a 4th floor unit, had a little noise the last couple of nights from the unit upstairs.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank BarefeetTraveller
Reviewed March 20, 2017

Great location as the hotel is close to highway. Great restaurants nearby. Good breakfast (sausage, biscuits and gravy, fruit, waffle, etc..). Overall, a very nice hotel. Will stay again when we visit Tulsa.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Suzan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2017

Best Regards,
Suzan Musa

Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

I love this hotel the rooms are clean the services is great and you have privacy on the rooms if you are traveling with the kids or family members the breakfast is ok but you always have the option to make your own on the suite

Stayed: March 2017