All reviewsextra towelstwo bedroom suiteoatmealtulsa areagarbage disposalhard boiled eggsroom was cleanhotel is locatedstayed two nightslate checkoutlos cabosbass pro shopliving areaother hotelssteak and shakebusiness travelthe hotel staff
Reviewed August 1, 2017

200 nights a year and this is a first: They charge $10 a day"for sheets." No word if you can bring your own (that's a joke). It's not on the bill, only in a corner of the hotel listing on the Marriott website for this hotel's amenities. Fill in the blank on what's next in terms of fees: rolling over in your bed... walking on the hotel carpets... coming in and out of the lobby door.... use of the A/C????

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MMPJMH
Suzan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Thank you for choosing TownePlace Suites for your recent stay in Broken Arrow, OK. I apologize greatly for the confusion. On the Marriott website, it states that rollaway beds are $10/night, NOT the SHEETS. As you mentioned on your review TownePlace Suites didn't charge any extra fees on your bill. TownePlace Suites amenities include complimentary hot breakfast, on-site parking and other great amenities listed on our website.
However, rollaway beds are free of charge as well. I contacted Marriott and asked them to take down the pricing to prevent any further confusion.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located right off the expressway next to eateries and the Bass Pro Shop. It is modern and while it isnt brand new it is very well taken care of. The staff is helpful and friendly. The breakfast has a nice selection and was well stocked. Would definitely return again when in the area!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank AnB_4ever
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

I thought I would be staying in a lower to mid tier property and was pleasantly surprised. The grounds had nice outdoor areas and the room was great! Updated and clean. I come from the hospitality industry so I am always a little leery and check for cleanliness and found the rooms to be very clean overall. I would definitely stay at this property again!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BJ H
Suzan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your review. We are so glad we can help make your travel experience great. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

Room was extremely clean, the employees went above and beyond making you feel welcome. Zero complaints about the whole stay. Will absolutely stay here again. I made requests for my stay on the app and every single one was fulfilled.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Suzan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Thank you so much for choosing the TownePlace Suites for your recent stay in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,
Suzan Musa

Reviewed March 30, 2017

I had occasion to be in Broken Arrow - Tulsa area for 10-days and this accommodation could not have been more perfect. It was super clean, well decorated, designed and furnished...and the beds were excellent. The two-bedroom suite was perfect as I had a guest for part of the time. The front desk staff was professional and efficient...I especially enjoyed Yvette. I would go out of my way to stay here again.

Room Tip: I had 3rd floor, end unit...next time I might take a 4th floor unit, had a little noise the last couple of nights from the unit upstairs.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo