“Great gelato”

STG Pizzeria and Gelateria
Ranked #67 of 249 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Description: Fresh made hand-rolled or extruded pasta ready to take and cook at home; espresso and coffee from Topeca coffee; micro-batch authentic Italian gelatos and sorbettos, made daily. #JustLikeItaly is the STG way, and it means our equipment is imported from Italy and we follow the time-honored traditional ways of making the very best pasta, gelato, and espresso for you. Part of the Andolini's Pizzeria family. Cannoli•Lasagna•Ravioli•Tortelloni•Gnocchi•Spaghetti•Fusilli•Rigatoni (& more)
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Whenever I go to STG the workers are always helpful and friendly, even when they're the only ones working. Sometimes the shops can get a bit busy but they never let that get them down. Many different kinds of gelato to try. All are very, very good.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Another nice find in downtown Broken Arrow. Friendly counter service, This young man would get a 5 star just for his pleasant customer service. We taste sampled serveral flavors before deciding on the tart lemon, very berry and raspberry. Each were smooth and tasted simply amazing. Without hesitation, this will be a repeat visit. I felt the portion was generous and priced accordingly,

Reviewed February 4, 2018

We stopped in after pizza last Friday night and what a surprise. The gelato is awesome. I had the chocolate and my grandkids had lemon, strawberry and chocolate peanut butter. All was delicious and enjoyed by all.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

I had heard good things about this place so decided to try it out. It was very bright and clean with a nice size seating area. They had about 20 different yummy flavors and the young lady working there graciously let me try three until I finally decided on Creme Brule. Delicious! My husband went for Tiramisu. I was hoping they had Nutella so I could compare it to some I had in Rome, but it did not make the cut that day. They also sell some very delicious looking cookies and homemade pasta.

It was a very cold night, but it was sooo good, that made no difference. Will definitely return.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

This place is always amazing! They always have different flavors so you can get something new every time. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. They let us sample as many flavors as we wanted before we purchased it. I also like that they are opened late on the weekends. Its the perfect spot to end the night after dinner.