“Best Pizza in Tulsa!”
Review of Hideaway Pizza

Hideaway Pizza
Ranked #14 of 249 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: American, Italian
Description: With 26 Specialty Pies, an extensive Build-Your-Own-Pizza menu PLUS great Pasta, Craft Beer, and Desserts it is no surprise that Hideaway Pizza has been a family tradition since 1957!
Reviewed July 10, 2018

So why only "Very Good?" Because I can't seem to get out of this place without dropping $60. You can eat here for much less than this, but if you want what they do best (Paradise Pie, fried mushrooms) you are not getting out cheap.

1  Thank Charley S

Reviewed June 28, 2018

Excellent artisan style pizzas for all taste buds of young and old alike. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

We have eaten inside and enjoyed the great food and service. Tonight, I ordered a take out on line. Extreme on thin crust. When I went to pick it up they had made an extreme on thick crust. Manager refunded my money, made a new pizza, and gave me both. A little inconvenience, but it was a great effort to maintain customer satisfaction. I can't complain.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here 3 times. All three take out. They put onions, and a lot of them, on the first order when we asked for no onions. No big deal, everyone makes mistakes. Second time they added green peppers when we requested none. Once again, we didn’t notice until we got home. Whatever, picked them off and ate it anyways. This time, I am here in the parking lot waiting for them to make a new one, they put onions and mushrooms on our pizza after we requested neither. Third time we have eaten here and this was the third time they screwed up. They just have employees that don’t care. Manager must not care either since I’m assuming this happens a lot with their take out orders. 100% dissatisfaction. Will not be coming here again. I gave them 3 chances because everyone makes mistakes every once in a while. 0-3 with us is enough.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Love the white pizza! Husband said Lasagna was amazing! Caesar salad was large and fresh. Kids pizza good size and sandwich was good. Service was great!! Highly recommend