“Small but nice Mexican restaurant in Rose Hill District of Broken Arrow”
Review of Fiesta Mambo

Fiesta Mambo
Ranked #36 of 249 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 23, 2018

The wife and I went for an early dinner last week and had a delightful experience. the wait staff was very helpful and the food was very good. the Sangria Swirl frozen margarita is especially good. Best of all the prices are very reasonable. I had the chicken chimichanga and it was excellent and I had to take half of it home as it is large!

Reviewed July 21, 2018

Stumbled upon this place and have gone back many times. The BEST Mexican food in Oklahoma. Very good guacamole, chicken chimichangas, enchiladas and rice and beans. Excellent service and good prices. Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

The food was good, the wait staff attentive, we had a very nice dinner. The restaurant is in the middle of the Rose district. You can stroll around and window shop at all the new stores, then cool down in the restaurant for dinner.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my visit here,good food,good service, a nice place to enjoy a meal.I would return for sure.

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

We went on Saturday evening. They always have a live band in Saturdays. Service was great! We got guacamole made at the table and it was excellent. We all enjoyed our food- the puffy tacos were excellent. The server did a good job on refills of drinks and chips/ salsa. Enjoyable atmosphere!