“Bad for Years”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #187 of 261 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

We've lived near here for over 20 years, this restaurant has been horrible since day one. Had not ordered here in probably 10 years decided to try tonight, so disappointed order was over 15 minutes late then it was wrong. We kept it as if was getting late and sorry we did, it was sloppily made and not very good. Last chance!

Reviewed February 15, 2017

We ordered online and were told it would be an hour and twenty minutes since they were busy. When I did not hear from them at the hour point, I went to the store, which is 5 minutes from our home, to find that the pizza had been sitting, not in the warming area, but on the edge of the counter for an undetermined amount of time. When I complained, all I got was...I'm sorry, we're busy and we didn't have time to contact you. On top of that, the pizza was not as we had ordered. This is not an isolated incident, it was just simply the last straw...there are too many places to get pizza to put up with that kind of nonsense.

Reviewed January 28, 2016

The driver had a flat tire. By the time our pizza arrived it was cold. They went back and made a fresh one and did not charge me! Great customer service.

Reviewed September 26, 2014

We went into the restaurant about 7:00 yesterday and immediately noticed the floor being visibly dirty. We disreagarded that and sat down. The booth we sat at was very uncomfortable and appeared broken down and since my 2 year old grand daughter was with us and wanted to look out the window, we looked towards the window sill only to see numerous dead flies. About that time the waitress (who was very friendly) came to take our drink orders and give us menus. As she left to get our drinks and we began looking at our menus we all felt either sticky residue or greasy residue. At that point we decided we were no longer hungry for pizza and told the waitress not to worry about the drinks and left. We did ask for the manager but was informed that she has left.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

You would think that large franchises would be very specific in their instructions on how to prepare their products. Either Pizza Hut does not have these written down or this restaurant chooses to ignore them. I suspect it is the latter. Sometimes the pizza is very good, other times not so good.