“Best Pho in Tulsa Area”
Review of Pho 71

Pho 71
Ranked #35 of 261 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Reviewed December 10, 2017

Their pho is some of the best pho you can find in the Tulsa area. I really love their Bun Ga Nougn and their lemongrass chicken.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

As a Viet person myself, I can say I approve of this pho. I love how they capture just the right flavors, unlike some Viet restaurants. A+ for service, cleanliness, and delicious food.

2  Thank Lana N
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

I eat here often and highly recommend it. The Pho is easily some of the top in the Tulsa area. This is one of my favorites.

The only complaint that I have is they close really early on Saturday nights (8:30) and are closed on Tuesdays.

Overall, I will eat here at least twice a month and more in the winter time when the weather gets cooler outside.

Go, you won't regret it.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

This is some good Pho! The owners are very nice too. The servings are HUGE! Definitely worth stopping by.

Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

Nothing fancy but yummy Pho food. Super busy on a Friday night. But service was outstanding. Def a great little Pho place for when you need your fix.