Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
SAVE US$26
Expedia.comUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
Trip.comUS$104
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2020

I was expecting a dated but clean room. Unfortunately the toilet had urine and a curly hair on it from the last guest. The shower head where it comes out of the wall wasn’t secured. I didn’t see anything else but it made me feel grossed out the whole night. I didn’t complain to the front desk, after seeing other comments I didn’t feel it would get me anywhere anyway.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2020 via mobile

After having the WORST experience at the microtel inn broken bow, and being asked to leave that property over complaining about blood on our bedding and a dirty room, my family and I were left with no where to go. I called Charles Wesley motor lodge and the guy on the phone was more than helpful! It was 10:00am. Check in wasn’t until 2:00 and he got us in right away set up with A CLEAN ROOM, and great customer service!!! For the rate it’s a good place to lay your head! We will pick this hotel over any other one in broken bow from now on! DO NOT STAY AT THE MICROTEL INN!!!!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2020 via mobile

It wasn't a horrible place, but not quite good either. It is in desperate need of updates. It looks like it was built in the 60s and hasn't been renovated since. It wasn't filthy, but our room had a lot of flies, and there were few electrical outlets for phone charging. All of that being said, the staff was friendly, and the motel is in a good location.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank morrigan716
Reviewed December 5, 2019

Pros= cheaper than the holiday inn a couple miles away
Nice Mexican restaurant outside of hotel
Beds are surpsingly soft for the price.
If you play Pokemon go there's a few gyms in the immediate area, one gym and one stop in the parking lot so I grinded a few levels in the two days I was there.
Cons= alright for starters no hot water at all, there's a space heater on the ceiling to hear up the room to kinda make the water feel lukewarm. We checked in with a dog and upon getting to the room we found out the pokestop literally 10 feet from our door, so we stepped outside to spin it real quick and before we even stepped out the door, like I cannot stress this enough, we were half in the door and half out the door when a strange man we haven't met before started speaking to us in a very condescending tone that we aren't allowed to leave the dog in the room alone, (we later find out he's the manager of the complex, but at this moment we've never met not seen him so it just seems like he's been keeping a way to close an eye for us. Like how does this random tenet know so much about us?) And then after wards he wouldn't shut up if our dog was in the room or not even though our dog was clearly on the leash next to us.

All in all if this is only what you can afford, take it, you'll live. But personally just go to the holiday in.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2019 via mobile

Having read old reviews online, I asked Linda to show me the room (142) before staying. It was clean, carpet looked new, & bed linens & drapes were in good condition. There were a mini-refrigerator & microwave. WiFi was even secure. I didn’t watch the TV but assume it worked ok. Linda was helpful & friendly.
Bed was comfortable. Papa Poblanos Restaurant next door was obviously popular & my chimichanga was very good. The only drawback was noise carrying easily through walls & from walkway upstairs to my first floor room. Still, I was able to sleep well & wouldn’t mind staying here again if I come through the area. The price was only $57 including tax. Definitely a good value.

Date of stay: November 2019