“Sooooooo Much Funnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Catoosa
wichita
“Sooooooo Much Funnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

Been 3 times,so addictive, have won big everytime,great food,nice people,beautiful rooms,the best place i've ever been too,going again in may....ROCKLAHOMA here we come!!!!!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Edmond, OK
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

Room - was as great as last time. Plenty of mirrors, great lighting, comfortable bedding, a huge bathroom with an amazing shower. For three girls - the room was the perfect size for us to get ready.

Casino - There is a lot of construction at this time so only part of the casino is really available to hotel guests. I don't mind the smoking and understand that at a casino you will run into smoking everywhere but I was surprised they do not have any non-smoking places. For being the 20th century this is very behind the times.

Pool - not at all impressed. It is super small and there is not much of a lounge area. Of course we were there in the winter so I couldn't swim. I would not come here in the summer for a pool though. The pool is heated and guests were in the pool - about 5-7 adults and 3 children and it looked over-crowded. I understand it is not Vegas but I did think a nice pool would have helped more people come to this hotel.

Fitness Room - No updates have been made to this room - it looks like it is still in the 1980s. There are I think 1 or 2 treadmills, 1 eliptical, and a few weights. Another lost opportunity for their guests in my opinion.

Restaurants - I'm very glad they did away with the Italian place and opened a 24 hour cafe that serves breakfast, snacks, and sandwiches. This is much more convenient. I also was impressed they now have a coffee bar with Starbucks coffee and pastry assortments. This is perfect for the morning wake-up time! Toby Keith is expensive but it was very good. The manager did a great job accomodating 14 girls. They were able to take several big parties and still have room for many small parties at the same time. It would be nice if they added one more restaurant....something sit down but not as expensive as the steak place and not Toby Keiths.

Bar/Club - We loved the club. They also had a very nice jazz area that felt upscale and was relaxing. The bar right by Toby Keiths had horrible service when we first arrived at 5 p.m. - 2 bartenders and one did not know how to make drinks. It is of course possible she was new. However, the service was still not good - if you are new it is okay to explain that - instead of ignoring people or acting like you are put out to grab someone a beer. Later in the evening the staff increased to 4 bartenders who did a better job. The hostesses at Toby Keith's were horribley rude to our party and did not offer an apology....although the manager did apologize for them and our waiter at Toby Keith's was exceptional. I was surprised at the hostesses attitude and look - not the standard I would expect for Toby Keiths or the Hard Rock. We did not let this ruin our evening and as stated the food and other service were exceptional regardless.

Check in and Check out were easy - Valet was nice and convenient - and we won a little money.

As stated before I know this can't be Vegas style but I'm disappointed they didn't try a little harder-as I feel many people in OK and the surrounding states would see this Hard Rock as more of a get-a-way if they had better pools, fitness center, and a spa.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Hope4lee
Choctaw, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

The room was nice as many have said. Do not order there Champain and Strawberrys, the champain was real bad. And be forwarned when you go to check out they will charge another $10 to your bill for fees.
Was woke up about 4 times by the drunks in the hallways going to there rooms.
Next time we will stay some where else.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank tna6721
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

I have stayed at the Hard Rock in Tulsa twice. The first was for my 30th Birthday/when my fiance proposed and the second was for a baseball tournament for my nephew.

Both stays were very pleasant. The rooms are always very clean and nice. The bathrooms are modern and elegant. You always walk into the room with some great rock tunes playing.

The casino is fun, but lacks a little in table games. The craps table is occassionally hopping.

It is fun and has a little something for everyone. There are dance clubs and live music. The restaurants are all decent, but not the finest of dining (even the really expensive one). There are smoke free sections of the casino. The indoor/outdoor pool is fun for the kids and parents and the patio area around it is very inviting. The memorabilia is fun to glance at.

The staff is always very pleasant and helpful.

I am planning a third stay in the next month.

Room Tip: There is a strong distinction between two sets of rooms. Be sure you clarify when you book. I thin...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Wichita, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2012

Spent an evening drinking and having a good time. They have museum quality pieces worn by famous performers throughout the hotel. Toby Keith Bar is very expensive, but it was fun.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2012

We stayed here New Years Day, 01.01.2012 and must share with all how quiet & comfortable their rooms are and we mean 'quiet'! Enjoyed their very large shower heads with ease getting in & out. Large Bath area with wonderful lighting. Soft towels, plenty of coffee & pleasant staff. Wireless internet available. Overall large, comfortable & very clean! Easy acess, quick check in & out and the Staff is very professional & courteous. After we checked out, I realized I had left my cell phone in the room, 8th floor. Quickly called the front desk, and by the time we turned around and I walked to the Front desk, the Housekeeping Lady was leaving and the Front Desk Staff was looking over my very small phone - they had lots of questions - the where purchased and etc. But my point is this - within 10 minutes, from turn around to Hotel, they ALL ensured that their 'guest' was taken care of! Housekeeping to Front desk - Big round of 'Thanks' for each of you! We are not much of gamblers - so spendt a few hours, it was fun, variety of games, deli places to snack. We really liked the idea of the button on our machine - "Drinks" pushed the button and magically, a Server appeared - returned with our drinks and we kept saying, they should all use this system! it works! Highly Recommend! Will certainly stay here again!

Room Tip: Our room was on the 8th floor! Quiet, comfortable and easy access. Elevators, fast!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Lizlang00
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2011

Stayed here one night and enjoyed the ease of getting to the casino quickly. Room nice and clean, huge tiled shower (no tub), great comfortable bed. Check in and out quick, no lines and friendly service.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Becky V
Also consider these accommodations in or near Catoosa
0.6 km away
20.5 km away
The Mayo Hotel
The Mayo Hotel
#16 of 111 in Tulsa

Been to Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tulsa? Share your experiences!