Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tulsa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$94
US$67
Country Inn
US$50
US$42
Best Western Airport(Tulsa)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$51
Motel 6
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnon smoking areacherokee towermini bartoby keithscigarette smokesuite towerfun placetable gameswaffle houseslot machinescheck in was easyrooms are niceplayers cardtulsa areavalet servicevalet parkingstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2012

We stayed one night during the week. The room rate was very reasonable Reception staff were great, as were the valet staff.

I really like the room decor, very modern. Casino was large and fun.

The only improvement I could suggest would be to have 24 hour coffee shop. We ate breakfast as what seemed to be a snack bar. The employees there were very friendly and the food was okay. I just like having more choices for breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Stayed one night in standard king in the Hard Rock tower. We were very satisfied with the room. It was spacious and clean. The only other thing I could have asked for is a refrigerator in the room. The casino itself is large and does have some non-smoking areas. Ate at McGill's on 19 where the service and food were exceptional! Toby Keiths Bar and Grill was also very good, although a little pricey for the food you get, and Lyrics Restaurant is great for a 3am snack. Overall we had a great time and will return.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimandkrystal
Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

Stayed at the Hard Rock for a convention the week. The most noticable characteristic was the smoke, which annoys me and I can still smell on my clothes. The room was comfortable but they did not clean my room during my stay. The decor was nice and convenient to get to. I would have liked more restaurant choices.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Russodavid
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Stayed with family. Nice, clean rooms. Indoor / Outdoor pool was nice - good for small kids because of large shallow end.
Friendly staff. The older tower is somewhat noisy.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My husband and I stayed after a concert at The Joint. I was pleasantly surprised with The Joint and how nice the venue was. There isn't a bad seat in the house. It is clean, bright and open. The hotel room was nice, neat, and accomodating. The bathroom was large as well as a nice walk in shower. We had nice, stout drinks at the Center Bar and then danced for a while at Friction. I do agree with everyone, for a non-smoker, the smoke is awful. The next day, our clothes smelled like a bar. The hotel rooms however did not smell like the casino. Also, as a roulette player, I was disappointed they only had one table. We couldn't play at all because the table was always packed. We will be pack for The Joint but not the casino.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple