“Dinner”

Rib Crib
Ranked #3 of 86 Restaurants in Claremore
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

There were two couples in or party. Seating was fast . My wife ordered the brisket and I had the rib and brisket combo.
The brisket was tough and grainy. Really no flavor. Not impressed at all.
Ribs very very tender, almost too tender. Again not too much flavor.
The other couple had ribs and chicken tenders.
The tenders were ok.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend the chicken wrap. It's back on the menu and I couldn't be more thrilled. The brisket is tender, sliced or chopped. Cole slaw, delicious. Loaded baked potato, amazing. Great variety, great service, great prices.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Good value for the price, good service. Good selection of items, salads good, surprisingly the nachos are very tasty.

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Food was super. Tried the Carolina Baby Back ribs. Great flavor and so meaty. Hearty portion along with sides of corn and Cowboy beans. My wife had a loaded baked potato. Loaded was the word. Every meat in the restaurant. Service was prompt and our waitress made sure our drinks stayed filled and kept us supplied with a load of necessary napkins. When we pass through again we will stop. No doubt about it.

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

We had a late lunch here today. We both ordered the sliced Brisket and it was awesome. The Brisket had a smoky flavor with no waste. You could cut it with a fork. I had the green beans and fried okra. My husband had the baked beans and coleslaw. Our entire meal was great with service to match. We are so glad we stopped in and can't wait to come back!

Been to Rib Crib? Share your experiences!