All reviews complimentary breakfast every morning great breakfast bar front desk counter space staff was very friendly and helpful clean rooms family reunion fitness center stayed one night excellent stay hot breakfast waffles stay there again nice hotel beds pitti cereal
Reviewed December 29, 2017

Friendly, welcoming staff. Clean rooms. Wonderful, complimentary breakfast every morning including a waffle maker, omelets, toast, sausage gravy & biscuits, cereal, danishes, muffins, milk, coffee, tea, orange juice. Couldn't beat it!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2017

Enjoyable stay in clean room. Excellent amenities!!! Good location in Duncan. Felt very safe!! Very friendly and helpful staff. Quiet and comfortable!! I highly recommend this hotel. I'll be back again on my next visit.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2017

This hotel was very nice and clean and very convenient to the main street in Duncan. The staff was very friendly. Will definitely stay again!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2017

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2017

I requested a downstairs room because they don't have an elevator, and my friend that I was in Duncan visiting is in a wheelchair. The man behind the counter gave me a hard time, and acted extremely inconvenienced. Didn't speak to me o let me know he was looking for another room. Any questions I asked were either not answered, or he was very short in his response and tone. I finally get to the room, at the very end of a very long hallway. I asked if there was a closer entrance to my room, was told no, only to find out that there was an door right next to my room, that actually remained unlocked all night long, and didn't require a pass key for entering or exiting. I had to immediately spay perfume, dry shampoo, and anything else I could find in my bag to try to cover the smell. All of that, on top of the beds being extremely uncomfortable and the pillows super flat, I would have stayed ANYWHERE ELSE had the other hotels in town not been booked. Never again!!!

Date of stay: August 2017