“Great Service and yum, yum, yum!!”
Review of Dot WO Restaurant - CLOSED

Dot WO Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 11, 2014

I haven't eaten here in a long time, 5 or so years. So, when my mom asked to go there for lunch, I gladly took her. The service is EXCELLENT and the food what hot and wonderful. I had the sweet and sour chicken. It was crisp with the perfect flavor. The price wasn't bad at all and the portions are huge. I can't wait to take the rest of my family here for lunch!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

This is my favorite Chinese restaurant in Edmond. The portions are large so my husband and I often share meals.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have been here 11 times now. I always have great service. They take pride in serving the customer quickly and professionally. The best thing about Dot Wo is the owner comes and talks to you personally. He always asks how the food is. You don't see that too often. That is what brings me back here time and time again. They also have an excellent range of food to choose from. I highly recommend Dot Wo to anyone.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Dot Wo is a good place to go for a quick and low cost lunch. The people are friendly and the food is good. For lunch there are many good choices that you will enjoy and that will not leave you hungry.

In spite of the fact that the food is good and the cost is very reasonable, it's rarely crowded so you can almost always sit right away. During one period my wife and I ate there a couple of times a week for several weeks. They gave me my own "personal chopsticks" which were set aside in the back and reserved just for me. I thought that was a nice touch as the chopsticks were very good quality and did make for a better experience than the bamboo ones that came by default.

As mentioned before, this location is a bit expensive at dinner. For the money they charge at dinner I'd go to other locations in the area that we enjoy.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Our party of 4 ate at Dot Wo last night for dinner. We arrived about 5:40 on Friday and they were not too crowded. In fact, I have never seen them very crowded. The menu is extensive but we had the dinner for 2 and so did the other couple. You get soup, wonton, and/or eggroll before the main dishes come out. I had the Beef Broccoli and my wife had the Sweet and Sour Chicken. Portions are petty good sized and the food is very good. The other couple reported that their food was very good too. It's all, or at least what we had, seasoned pretty tame and kind of Americanized. We have eaten at Dot Wo about 5 or 6 times and will continue to go back about once or twice a year. It's pretty similar to all the other Asian restaurants in the area. Give it a try.