US$99
  • Breakfast included
US$115
US$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Motel 6 El Reno(El Reno)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 22, 2016

For the price ($50 the night with no breakfast), we did not expect more than a place to sleep in. And this is exactly what we got.
The couple at the office were willing to help (they provided us with their own coat hangers when we asked for some!).
In the room, there was a smell emanating from the very old carpet and bed linen too.
With more cleaning and general upkeep, this motel could be much better..

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Dinup P, Guest Relations Manager at Budget Inn El Reno, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Budget Inn El Reno!

Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.

We certainly look forward to welcome you back in the future, to experience even more of what we have to offer.

Reviewed September 19, 2016

It was late we needed to sleep. The lady at the desk was very friendly said it was her first night. The parking lot was pretty empty and we got a room on the ground level just two doors down from the stairs going upstairs which had metal trash barrels under them, they were overflowing with garage. So inside the room the phone was so dirty I was afraid to touch it and when my husband sat at the table near the door and looked down he found a used diaper laying under the edge of the bed. When I called the office to tell them, she seemed very unconcerned. I through it outside on the walk . We finally we to sleep and woke up in the middle of the night to noise of mouse or rats in the wall. And when we opened the door to leave the diaper was still laying on the walkway. Very dirty and will not recommend it to my dogs.

Room Tip: use a different hotel
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests and for that please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings you have experienced and if our hotel fell below your expectations in many aspects. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and show you just how much we care about delivering an above average experience.

Reviewed September 13, 2016

This is a place to sleep on your way to your final destination. Nothing to brag about. If you are too tired to continue driving and need a bed...this is it! No radio clock. Glad that I was just passing by.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

Great Stay! Nice and Clean rooms. Didn't really expect, but the room had flatscreen HD TV (i mean common, not many franchise hotels i have been to had flatscreen TVs yet). Had Coffee in morning. Economy hotel with great price compare to other hotels in town.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Budget Inn El Reno!

We were delighted to read through your wonderful comments. Our team is always dedicated to provide the best hospitality we offer our guests for a comfortable and memorable stay and we will not miss to share these thoughts with our team.

Reviewed September 25, 2015

I was in El Reno, Oklahoma working. I had the worst room with horrible service. The man repeatedly lied to my wife. The woman spent all her time on her cell phone or talking to her kid. When she was tired of talking to you she would "conveniently , not understand English" all of the sudden. When I tried to make my husband a reservation at the weekly rate, I was hung up on at least 12 times. That is when she would not understand English. My husband said, he would rather sleep in his truck than spend another night in that " rat hole ". they did not supply soap, shampoo or, any other amenities. This place sucked!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business