See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is horrible!!!!! The floor is dirty and crappy!! The floor creeks when u walk. The TV didn't work and we tried having the lady help us but it still didn't work. And for someone who has to sleep with the TV on at night that sucks. The sheets and comforter stinks. There was white stuff on the comforter like from the ceiling. After driving I was wanting to relax in the tub. But the sign on the bathroom door said shower only, do not fill up the tub..... REALLY?????? What kind of crap is that????? I wouldn't suggest anyone stay here, it's not worth the money... Do yourself a favor and just keep driving!!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2015

After driving 10 hours and wanting to stay on the west side of Oklahoma City to avoid morning traffic, this Best Western seemed a good choice. Price was OK...though higher than I would have expected. The property was under construction and only rooms on the 2nd floor (no elevator) were available. Once inside the room, it was clean and comfortable and the beds were also comfy. We slept well even though there was some road noise. In the morning, there was cement being poured for the sidewalk in front of the 1st floor rooms below us. It was a bit muddy...but, under the circumstance, the breakfast area was pretty clean. Breakfast itself was OK. Eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, pancakes, and potatoes were available plus regular mix of cereals. Coffee was OK but could have been hotter. All in all...it was an OK place to sleep but, we probably would not stay here again.

Room Tip: First floor rooms would be better. No elevator and the stairs are quite steep.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2015 via mobile

Room smelled badly. Cigarette burns on a couple different items of furniture. Wifi did not work. Everything felt sticky and there were flies buzzing around the room all night. It just had a really dirty feel to the room. However, it was very cheap so if you just need to grab a few hours of sleep during a long road trip it could be an option. Anything other than that, though, AVOID.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed June 29, 2015

Upon entering the room and noting that it smelled REALLY bad, I tried opening the window but it was painted shut. There was a dead fly on windowsill and another smashed on window. I opened the door for about 10 minutes to try to let the room air out. This let in more flies. While waiting for smell to dissipate, I looked around the room and found the bedskirt, carpet, and outlets covered in stains and grime. It was disgusting. The front staff gave me my money back and I got a room at Best Western Hennesy's which I gave a five star rating. BW was very nice and Only $25 more.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2015

Stayed here on May 26th. The front desk person was extremely friendly and helpful. The weather was a big factor on my staying here. The room was very nice. Fridge and microwave. It was very clean. Felt completely safe staying there alone. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo