See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 4, 2018

I reserved a room for May 26th. Upon arrival, I was told that my room was not ready and I could not check in. Ok. I understand that happens and I was a bit earlier than I probably should have been. However, the girl behind the counter was overly rude about it. I can even forgive that. People have bad days and all of that. I went on to my destination after leaving and did not return until much later. At that time, I was told that they did not have my reservation for that day, rather it was for the next day. I provided them with my copy of the reservation that clearly stated my reservation dates. Despite the fact that I made my reservation days in advance, at that point they rather rudely informed me that they did not have a room. I was told that someone had damaged a few rooms and they needed to be repaired. They wanted to give me some token points for my trouble (which I flatly refused) and they informed me that there were other hotels in the area and dismissed me. There were people standing behind me waiting to check in and they were in the same boat that I was. At this time, Enid was hosting the NJCAA Junior College Baseball World Series. Every hotel in town was booked solid. So, my options at that point were to sleep in my car or attempt to drive home (which I'm not supposed to do at night). I finally settled in a hotel in Tulsa, OK after some more driving.

As someone who travels often, I can not overstate how unprofessional this hotel behaved and handled the situation. Upon getting to a computer, I was able to determine the hotel canceled my reservation. So, if you are looking for a great place to stay in Enid, OK this is absolutely NOT the place to stay. If you need a good place, there are plenty of other perfectly fine options available. In talking with other folks from Enid, this is not an isolated incident with this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mkeefer2018
Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

I was to have early check in the manager was not personable and rude, I was booking weekly 26 weeks in advance and guaranteed an early check in. I called a day prior to verify I could arrive neatly and told I could. I worked all night as a RN and arrive at 0630 and told I couldn't check in until 3. I work at 1730. He said find her another place. I was booked a week. Horrible customer service. They had a contract with the hospital and didn't want to honor it. Had busines.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Christi W
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Hi Christi W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. It is regrettable to learn that the level of service you have experienced has fallen below your expectations. Please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Rest assured, we take our guest's comments very seriously and always strive to provide a wonderful stay. I have faith in our hotel that they will continue to do their best to improve our amenities and services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better stay in the future.

Alvin M.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed May 18, 2017

The hotel is relatively new. Candlewood's are more geared toward an extended stay, but they provide a lot to make that easier: things like dish soap, free popcorn, free movies to check out, etc. The hotel was clean and the beds comfortable, but whatever they used to clean our room left an odd smell. No pool, but a well equipped fitness room (elliptical, two treadmills, weights) is on site. No breakfast provided. There is a pantry where items can be bought and charged to the room. A decent stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank motorcity70
Reviewed May 1, 2017

Friendly staff, clean, excellent bed and pillows! They do not have breakfast and that would have been nice. They also do not have a pool. The excellent bed and pillows gave us a good night sleep and that is what we wanted. Competitive price.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

Loved staying here! Great place! Always enjoy it.. usually stay for 2 weeks at a time and its always spotless amd they do help you out as far as a certain room you want.. being able to choose is always nice instead of being forced to a certain room on some floor you dont want. The free laundry is awesome

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business