All reviews pancake machine hot tub oatmeal staff was very friendly room was clean night's sleep omelet very nice hotel nice stay in town free breakfast parking lot pillows truck comfort
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

The rooms were nice and staff was excellent in helping with our requests and needs during our stay. The hot tub was a nice plus in the pool area and breakfast area was very clean as well. Thank you for a great stay!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I enjoyed this inn. Breakfast was with a surprising variety of omelets, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cereals/milk, juices, toast, bagels etc. The coffee was weak compared to the way I make it at home but that's the only complaint -- weak coffee! Indoor pool was convenient, small gym with clean water dispenser inside to drink all you want. Lobby was very pleasant with classy thoughtful décor. I will stay again when I'm in town.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I made a reservation to the Enid Hotel by phone 4 months earlier for my high school reunion. I did not receive a confirmation email as promised so several weeks later I called and was sent a confirmation and my reservation number. When I tried to check in on Friday July 20th 2018 I was told the reservation had been cancelled. No other explanation, no mention of compensation. I panicked as I knew there were two high school reunions this weekend. He did get on the phone and finally said you better hurry as the Fairfield Inn and Suites. No mention if we had a room there or not. I was so angry with the Holiday Inn Express I just left. We arrived at the wonderful Fairfield Inn and were greeted by a darling young lady. A women who was behind us was told she had no reservation either at Holiday Inn Express. Fortunately we both found accommodations. What horrible service by Holiday Inn.
I am still furious!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2018

Enid is a small town, and not a good one at that. Hotels in small towns are usually not up to par. Not this Holiday Inn Express. Very comparable to HIE in other places. Clean and up to date rooms. Comfortable stay during my work trip here made it easier.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Not sure where the other reviewers were staying, but my room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Check in was quick and efficient. Staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. Even had a Keurig coffee maker in my room - wasn't expecting that or I would have brought my own K-cups. Nice touch though.

If visiting this area again I will definitely choose this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business