See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 5, 2014

Dirty rooms,stains on the sheets and walls. Not to mention all the mold in the bath room that they spray painted over the second night I stayed.This hotel also has a major roach problems I counted at least 50 or more in the room for the duration of our stay.It anit worth the money or the headache.

• Stayed: December 2014
3  Thank FarAway806321
Reviewed October 29, 2014

nasty rooms,cigarettes holes in linen,non=smoking rooms are now what was smoking rooms,,bathrooms dirty,plugs in wall non-working,attendent in breakfast area rude,3 donut holes and a little debbie oatmeal cookie is not a complimentery meal ,we have stayed here before but not again,spend a little more and rest better,walls paper thin, no i did not need to know what my neighbors were discussing. Where ever the 1 star was brought from ,they were cheated good luck on your remodeling its long overdo.God Bless,ps the chair and ottoman were so nasty and stained i would not even lay my clothes on them very curb style ,did someone pick them up from the trash

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mj m
Reviewed October 25, 2014

We stayed at the Knights Inn this weekend. It's an older hotel, but they are in the process of remodeling. The staff is nice and the rooms are clean. Flat screens in the room and the breakfast is good. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank NikkiSmith24
Reviewed September 15, 2014

I made the mistake of using a service to make my reservation, paid in full upfront and non refundable. Never having been to Enid before and I knew nothing of the town or the hotel location. Park out front for security reasons. This property is huge and very rundown. It caters to a wide variety of transient workers and offers weekly rates. Staff was friendly but that doesn't change a thing. I don't have the energy to describe this deplorable facility.

Room Tip: Don't sugar coat it, say what you mean. Okay, Avoid this place like the plague
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank woodywould
Reviewed September 2, 2014

This is a very nice and affordable hotel. They have very clean rooms and a great breakfast spread. The house keepers are extremely nice. I do have a problem with the way we are treated by the front desk people. They are rude and non-attentive the customers needs. The management here should really review and re-evaluate who they allow to make their hotels first impressions. Over all I am enjoying my stay at the Knights Inn in Enid. Once again Im on a extended business trip and may be here for quite some time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business