“Stay Away,”
Review of Knights Inn Enid

Knights Inn Enid
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Enid
Reviewed 10 December 2014

They charge prices like it is a nice hotel, it is NOT. The alleged internet was not working at all and the person at the front desk did not know why it was not working and was not interested in finding a solution. The non smoking room smelled like smoke, the carpet is old and stained, has holes in it, the bathroom was not clean. I felt like taking a shower was counter productive. I killed several bugs including one located in the bed. Bottom line. They do not care about the customer or improving. Their attempt at improving or upgrading includes gluing fake marble on the end tables, crooked no less. It is almost like your waiting on someone to jump out and say "You have been Punked".

Room Tip: Stay Away from this hotel, it should not be allowed in the Wyndham Rewards program.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AggiePI

Reviewed 5 December 2014

Dirty rooms,stains on the sheets and walls. Not to mention all the mold in the bath room that they spray painted over the second night I stayed.This hotel also has a major roach problems I counted at least 50 or more in the room for the duration of our stay.It anit worth the money or the headache.

• Stayed: December 2014
3  Thank max4hunter
Reviewed 29 October 2014

nasty rooms,cigarettes holes in linen,non=smoking rooms are now what was smoking rooms,,bathrooms dirty,plugs in wall non-working,attendent in breakfast area rude,3 donut holes and a little debbie oatmeal cookie is not a complimentery meal ,we have stayed here before but not again,spend a little more and rest better,walls paper thin, no i did not need to know what my neighbors were discussing. Where ever the 1 star was brought from ,they were cheated good luck on your remodeling its long overdo.God Bless,ps the chair and ottoman were so nasty and stained i would not even lay my clothes on them very curb style ,did someone pick them up from the trash

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mj m
Reviewed 25 October 2014

We stayed at the Knights Inn this weekend. It's an older hotel, but they are in the process of remodeling. The staff is nice and the rooms are clean. Flat screens in the room and the breakfast is good. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank NikkiSmith24
Reviewed 15 September 2014

I made the mistake of using a service to make my reservation, paid in full upfront and non refundable. Never having been to Enid before and I knew nothing of the town or the hotel location. Park out front for security reasons. This property is huge and very rundown. It caters to a wide variety of transient workers and offers weekly rates. Staff was friendly but that doesn't change a thing. I don't have the energy to describe this deplorable facility.

Room Tip: Don't sugar coat it, say what you mean. Okay, Avoid this place like the plague
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank woodywould
Reviewed 2 September 2014

This is a very nice and affordable hotel. They have very clean rooms and a great breakfast spread. The house keepers are extremely nice. I do have a problem with the way we are treated by the front desk people. They are rude and non-attentive the customers needs. The management here should really review and re-evaluate who they allow to make their hotels first impressions. Over all I am enjoying my stay at the Knights Inn in Enid. Once again Im on a extended business trip and may be here for quite some time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 27 August 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 1 night because our AC in our house went out. As soon as I walked into the room, the room didn't smell too fresh and I noticed the end of the chair arms were dirty, and I wasn't for sure how clean the floor was - which I assumed the floor was clean. I didn't even sit in the chair and I was afraid to walk bare footed - which I did - hoping the floor was clean! The town we live in gets a lot of oil field workers, so I'm sure that's why the end of the chair arms were dirty. The walls looked like they had been spackled, but not painted. The room was otherwise clean. The room was only $65 but it would have been worth it to spend a little bit more for a nicer hotel!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple