Knights Inn Enid
US$89
US$93
  • Bar/Lounge
US$119
Home Away Suites Enid(Enid)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 31, 2015

Do NOT stay at this place Room had bugs. The carpet was filthy. Overall not clean. If we weren't so tired we would have asked for our money back and left. This hotel has a lot of issues it was very noisy, after being there you could tell it was a working hotel not good

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 8, 2015

Looking for an economical hotel for my husband in his work travels, this hotel had the best rate for weekly/monthly. Well, now I guess I know why. The bed is LOADED with bed bugs and my husband has been pretty much eaten up by the damn things. While they are stating that they will change out the bed and all, it's not enough for me. I intend to lodge a complaint with the local health department as just changing out the bed likely won't be enough. They will likely just bring another bed from another room with no assurances that it also is not infested. You get what you pay for .... but at nearly $400.00 a week of my husband's hard earned money, he shouldn't have to put up with being eaten alive by bugs. This is just gross!!!!!!! Add to this the people slam banging in and out all night long and you have a recipe for disaster. I'm desperately looking around for something else to get him out of there. But, my first phone call in the morning will be to the local health department.

Room Tip: I wish I had a tip, but I don't. If one mattress has bed bugs, I'm sure more do
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Cheryl S
Reviewed October 2, 2015

We took a detour in our trip to stay at this motel, not on purpose, but we didn't realize with all the oil drilling people imported to the area, the thrifty rooms are VERY SCARCE.This motel was a pleasant surprise , the room was recently remodeled. there was a hairdryer, ironing board and coffee machine in the room. The mattress was new and very comfortable, and the sheets were very smooth and nice, not the usual motel sheets. The ceiling tile in the bathroom was stained from a leak upstairs and needed to be fixed, though. Breakfast of fresh waffles and juice was included. We try to stay under $50, but this one was $51.00 for 2 . New management is evidently doing their job. stay 9/14/2015

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank GoldDustWomanHouston
Reviewed July 21, 2015

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!.
I can promise you that you will regret the stay. I stayed only one night at this hotel and I had sooo many issues just getting a room. And of course, getting ahold of a manager is near impossible. Ive been callng for 3 days to get a manager and I keep getting the run around. They won't even give me the number of a general manger either. First room I stayed in, the ac didnt even work properly. Then, I had to switch rooms and they gave me a room that someone was already staying in!!!! You're better off staying at the hotel right next door. It also cheaper.

Room Tip: You're better off going to another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lorissa P
Reviewed July 6, 2015 via mobile

This is an older motel. Half of the lights in the room were not working. The front desk had no one to take care of them until morning. The shower would not work. There was a used washcloth hanging on the shower rod

Will not stay here again. I would expect this if we paid $50 a night