This was the most disgusting hotel I've ever been in! The room was musty smelling, the walls, remotes & remote were sticky. The carpet was not vacuumed and there was a layer of dust on every surface. There was an old razor in the bathroom floor. There was a Ramen noodle package (not mine) behind the dresser. There was mold? in the toilet paper holder.there was a dusty discarded chicken leg on top of the fire extinguisher in the hallway right outside my room. There was Tylenol suppositories on the sidewalk on the side entrance.
I feel like they should have paid me to stay there!
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking