“Job inspection requiring stay for an extended period.”
Review of Knights Inn Enid

Knights Inn Enid
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Enid
Reviewed 1 November 2016

The staff was very helpful in all requested needs for a 30 day stay. Great place away from home when working out of state. Highly recommend this hotel. Service was super and security excellent with vast parking area. Easy to find and close to all shopping areas and mall.High speed internet at all times.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

This was the most disgusting hotel I've ever been in! The room was musty smelling, the walls, remotes & remote were sticky. The carpet was not vacuumed and there was a layer of dust on every surface. There was an old razor in the bathroom floor. There was a Ramen noodle package (not mine) behind the dresser. There was mold? in the toilet paper holder.there was a dusty discarded chicken leg on top of the fire extinguisher in the hallway right outside my room. There was Tylenol suppositories on the sidewalk on the side entrance.
I feel like they should have paid me to stay there!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth L
Reviewed 6 February 2016

As a Music Industry Professional, I favor lodging that allows for late check out, as I'm typically only allotted a precious few hours to sleep as compared to the average hotel guest, and check out time directly affects whether I get a good night's rest, or simply a nap and a shower. As a result, I was very happy about the advertised Noon checkout, knowing that this can often be extending for at least another hour, as housekeeping can clean your room last. I cleared a 1pm or later checkout with the staff the night before, but received a phone call from the older lady at the front desk on 02/06/16 a few minutes after Noon. She asked if I was still in the room. (I answered the phone...so obviously I was.) I politely explained to her that I had cleared a 1pm or later checkout and asked if that was going to be an issue. Rather than accommodating my request...or at least politely telling me that they were ready to clean my room, so I would need to vacate said room as soon as possible, I received a stern, motherly lecture telling me that this would be a ONE TIME EXCEPTION and that I BETTER BE OUT OF THE ROOM WITHIN THE HOUR!!! In the interest of honoring the said "One Time Exception," I'm now canceling the reservation that I had made for my return to Enid, OK the following evening and paying a few extra dollars to stay in a location with better reviews. I can overlook some issues, like the overall run down condition of the hotel...or the 4 Police Cars in front of the hotel when I left for the evening...or the group of 15 or 16 people in the hallway down from my room that were being interrogated by said Police officers...but to receive a lecture when I already explained that I was given prior permission to check out at a later time is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!! Spend a few dollars extra and book a better hotel and save yourself the negative attitude from the staff.

The girl, Sarah, at the front desk upon check in was Amazing!!! She is totally
what I wish all hotel employees were. She was polite, accommodating, and apologetic about having a situation to deal with and me having to wait for assistance...although it was only a few minutes. She is totally management
material!!! :-) If only she was the one that I was dealing with upon checkout.
I may be more inclined to give this property another chance!!!

Room Tip: Avoid This Hotel!!!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2015

Do NOT stay at this place Room had bugs. The carpet was filthy. Overall not clean. If we weren't so tired we would have asked for our money back and left. This hotel has a lot of issues it was very noisy, after being there you could tell it was a working hotel not good

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Looking for an economical hotel for my husband in his work travels, this hotel had the best rate for weekly/monthly. Well, now I guess I know why. The bed is LOADED with bed bugs and my husband has been pretty much eaten up by the damn things. While they are stating that they will change out the bed and all, it's not enough for me. I intend to lodge a complaint with the local health department as just changing out the bed likely won't be enough. They will likely just bring another bed from another room with no assurances that it also is not infested. You get what you pay for .... but at nearly $400.00 a week of my husband's hard earned money, he shouldn't have to put up with being eaten alive by bugs. This is just gross!!!!!!! Add to this the people slam banging in and out all night long and you have a recipe for disaster. I'm desperately looking around for something else to get him out of there. But, my first phone call in the morning will be to the local health department.

Room Tip: I wish I had a tip, but I don't. If one mattress has bed bugs, I'm sure more do
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Cheryl S
Reviewed 2 October 2015

We took a detour in our trip to stay at this motel, not on purpose, but we didn't realize with all the oil drilling people imported to the area, the thrifty rooms are VERY SCARCE.This motel was a pleasant surprise , the room was recently remodeled. there was a hairdryer, ironing board and coffee machine in the room. The mattress was new and very comfortable, and the sheets were very smooth and nice, not the usual motel sheets. The ceiling tile in the bathroom was stained from a leak upstairs and needed to be fixed, though. Breakfast of fresh waffles and juice was included. We try to stay under $50, but this one was $51.00 for 2 . New management is evidently doing their job. stay 9/14/2015

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank GoldDustWomanHouston
Reviewed 21 July 2015

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!.
I can promise you that you will regret the stay. I stayed only one night at this hotel and I had sooo many issues just getting a room. And of course, getting ahold of a manager is near impossible. Ive been callng for 3 days to get a manager and I keep getting the run around. They won't even give me the number of a general manger either. First room I stayed in, the ac didnt even work properly. Then, I had to switch rooms and they gave me a room that someone was already staying in!!!! You're better off staying at the hotel right next door. It also cheaper.

Room Tip: You're better off going to another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple