“If you've been to a Sonic you know the food, it is the service that makes it what it is!”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Cuisines: American
Description: Drive In
Description: Drive In
Reviewed 17 October 2016

In the past at old location, service was terrible, slow, didn't have it together at all. With the new location Service is drastically improved, don't forget drink happy hour 2 to 4.

Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

They take forever to respond to you when you arrive. I waited for over 10 min and still was never acknowledged. The person beside me had their order taken and delivered and no one yet acknowledged me. Left that stall to try another and still no response.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

Hubs had a double cheeseburger and he said it was good, altho he ordered fries, they brought him tater tots. I had a foot long chili cheese dog with tater tots. I had to ask them for a fork because it was stuck to the container and there was no way to pick it up with out a fork. I asked for onions and counted five pieces of onions. It was just ok. The employees didn't seem very friendly. Felt like we were bothering them. Do we recommend? I don't know. Will we go there again? I don't think so.

Reviewed 15 February 2015

Good food and fast service, who could ask for more? We got to a lot of Sonics, and this one is probably the fastest we've been to.