All reviews front desk fort sill staff was friendly a pet friendly hotel an upgrade only complaint would be will stay there again cache road very pleasant stay basic training graduation hot breakfast waffles coffee pot excellent hotel cleaning staff great place to stay excellent stay
Reviewed May 18, 2016

This is my first time staying at La Quinta Inn and likely the last time. I was in Fort Sill/Lawton area for army basic training graduation and stayed here for two nights in an Executive Suite. The hotel was very basic and cheaply remodeled inside. The hallway carpet were stained and there was smell of smoking although its a non-smoking hotel.

The first night, we got stuck in the elevator and it was out of order until the next morning. The breakfast was very basic - similar to that of Days Inn. The only microwave in the breakfast area would hardly heat up the food, seems like some power issue or the microwave was broken. The hot tub doesn't jet very well.

Maybe my expectation was more granted I paid 100 bucks a night in a small town like Lawton. I now know that La Quinta are just glorified motel with a pool.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

I had a good experience at Marble Falls LaQuinta in Texas so I thought I would take a chance with another. Bad decision!!! Upon entering the hotel it looks and smell nice BUT the smell in our room was horrible. Being a pet owner, clearly I knew it was pet urine. For the smell to be that bad means the carpet is rarely shampooed. I wondered if it was just my room so I went to my sister room and hers smelled bad as well. Due to it being a graduation going on at that time, we were out of options to leave. One of the days our room wasn't serviced because we were in the room when housekeeping was servicing near by rooms. This hotel need some serious cleaning!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2016

The people are so friendly, rooms are nice, breakfast has a great selection. Close to Ft. Sill and convenient for getting on and off base. Local restaurants are within close driving distance. Place we keep coming back to when we have to be in Lawton.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed May 15, 2016

I don't like to give bad reviews but I feel like should so maybe there will be some improvements made. This was my first time staying in a LaQuinta Inn and I must say it will be my last. There were several things I was not pleased with. My family and I were there from May 11th to May 14th. There were bugs in our room, the elevator quit working several times, no one came to clean our room and I had to go to the front desk to get clean towels and the dirty ones were left on our bathroom floor and were still there when we checked out on the 14th. I went to the exercise room and there was no water dispenser at all and only two clean towels each time I went. My mom, who stayed in a room across the hall, said her sink was cracked also.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2016

Room was nice, and location was great. Bed was a little on the firm side for me, but otherwise very comfortable. The employees at the hotel were AMAZING! Every person, from front-desk to cleaning staff, was extremely warm, friendly, and helpful. I would stay there again. Everyone was also very nice to my dog - and they didn't charge an extra fee.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple