Free cancellation until 28/07
US$79
US$68
ComfortSuites
US$55
Candlewood Suites Lawton Fort Sill(Lawton)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$45
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$40
US$39
All reviewsfront deskfort sillan upgradestaff was friendlywill stay there againvery pleasant stayhot tubcache roadthe hotel is cleanbusiness tripexcellent hotelbasic training graduationwafflescleaning staffexcellent staybeds were comfortablebct graduation
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Great breakfast with hot eggs and waffles. Friendly staff eager to answer any type of question and always with a smile. Very quiet room. Could not hear any noise from hallway or adjacent rooms or outside. My only criticism would be that the hallway carpeting is quite stained and dirty. Time to replace it all before it starts to create an odor.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2016

I got there late and was warmly greeted. I mentiioned that my sister was handicapped and even though I didn't have a reservation they found a room for us. The room was very clean and the breakfast was very nice. I also want to point out that the front desk person offered me water as soon as I came up to desk. The negative was the room was very cold because I didn't know how to work the themostat. Also the room darking shades didn't close all the way. Overall I would definately stay again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

Nice rooms and clean and quiet. Staff was very nice and its just off Cache rd. From the minute we walked in the place smelled very good and the foyer was very inviting and pleasant. There is a Teds Escondidos within walking distance and a Ihop across the street with other food close. Has a nice bed, tv, microwave, coffee pot, mini frig and a sink in our upgraded room. It also had a fold out bed in the sofa and a work desk. Has a powerful shower with an adjustable head and a hair dryer. We've stayed in many places,some good and some not so good and I have to say I was very impressed. The have a fitness room and guest self serve laundry room.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2016

All hotels have issues, (people cite the elevator here), however we had no issues with it and a thing that did arise was professionally resolved quickly. With an amazing breakfast and wonderful staff, my family and our pets were treated like the most honored guests at the staff's home.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank theladynyghtshade
Reviewed July 2, 2016

Great rate, clean comfortable Hotel. Good hot breakfast, good looking hotel inside and outside. Excellent choice for travelers with pet.We stay here for several times on our way to our home, always clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business