“Great Pakistani resturant”

Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

I have been to this resturant a few times. My husband loves it which is s big deal because he is picky when it come to international foods. The food is great and they have great service as well.

1  Thank Amy l

Reviewed 9 February 2015

We love to pick up dinner from Zaiga. Our favorite dishes are Chicken Hara Masala and Niharri accompanied by Kachoomer Salad and Raita sauce. The naan is outstanding as well. A tasty Samosa Chaat is a great appetizer. The couple who own this restaurant are most friendly and accommodating. A delightful and unexpected change from the usual culinary fare in Lawton!

2  Thank JgEg41
Reviewed 4 November 2014 via mobile

The food was spicy and good just as I had expected. The Naan bread was the best I've ever had. It is a small hole in the wall in a strip mall without a lot of dining room. The couple that owns it were friendly as can be and wonderful to buy food from. It is no longer called Sabahs but is now Zaiqa.

2  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Tandoori oven makes the difference. Dahl is excellent as is the bread ( naan). We asked for Garlic naan and the obliged. Pity it is not larger. City communication caused the kitchen area larger than table space. Put your refrigerators in the back.

2  Thank okdudee
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Well, well, well, Sabahs is definitely a place worth returning to. I really like the small restaurant. It is intimate and personable. You probably will not know the other customers coming in to eat but the relaxed atmosphere will make you want to see what they are ordering and become friends.

This time I visited for another late lunch and I ordered the following: Lemonade, Bhindi Salan (okra) with onions, tomatoes, and spices; Chicken Tikka (boti kabab) marinated in yogurt and spices; Naan (bread). The Naan is fresh and baked on site. Originally, I wanted to try the zucchini but they were out. Hopefully, I will get an opportunity to try that dish next time.

This meal was amazing. You have to savor eat bite to taste all the different spices used in these dishes. So stop by when you get a chance, before or after seeing a movie or during your busy weekend. I attached a photo and believe me the meal was a lot better than it looks (simple) in the photo.

1  Thank Sherry W

Been to Sabah's? Share your experiences!