“Fell short”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

Not sure what was going on the day we went. The food took almost an hour, there was only one server in the bar area and there was nothing she could do to keep her head afloat. Side of broccoli wasn't cooked on my fiancée's meal and only brought out one of my sides. Go to some other chain.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

We went there at the end of the lunch rush assuming we would get good service. We waited at the hostess station 10 minutes before being recognized and seated- as did a number of other people who came in after us. Our service was curteous, but slow and lacking. Our food was awful.

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

Fast, friendly service. The food is always great here. If you've haven't signed up for their rewards program, your missing out!!!

Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

I love chili's and go there often. I will even probably return again but I'm taking a break from chili's for awhile. I ordered a to go order and they made the wrong chicken for my order I told the To go lady and she looked at my ticket first then went and told cook it was supposed to be original chicken crispers and I hear the cook say "just my luck" I wanted to say back it has nothing to do with your luck, read the ticket correctly. They had my order corrected in seconds however once I got home I realized the food seemed several hours old. I know a "to go" order is not going to be as fresh as eating in but we only live couple minutes away and as I said it seemed several hours old. I've microwaved chili's left overs the next day that tasted better than this. It's really a hit or miss with their chicken crispers. They can make them perfect or they can over cook them and make them shriveled tiny pieces of hard meat wrapped in rubbery batter. I love chili's but this visit was 1 star. Please teach your employees how to cook delicious chili's food.

Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

People need to get off their high horse in Lawton. Based off the reviews I was scared to visit this Chili's and my family and I LOVE Chili's. It's Chili's not Mr.Chows. The food and drinks were as delicious as I expected. The only complaint I have is that the monitors and menus on the tables were sticky and dirty. BUT as soon as I mentioned it the whole staff was wiping down everything and I think it's great they took initiative right away. Overall good experience. Will be coming back.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!