“Good food, good service”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #51 of 204 Restaurants in Lawton
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I had the combo fajitas. The food was excellent and the service was very good also. I would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys good spicy food

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

I came early in the evening and not many people in the restaurant.
It took a long time to get my food from the kitchen. I got chips and salsa to for an appetizer, The chips were very greasy. I only ate about half of them.
When I did get my food it was very tasty. On the menus that were on the table I only had a choice of barbecue and fajitas. I didn't see a menu for hamburgers, salads, or anything else? I'm assuming those are still available?
My waitress must've been busy in the back, because she wasn't really attentive.
Fortunately there's a lot of options of places to eat in Lawton.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

We have been long time customers of Chili's and have never been disappointed by the food. We have our favorite waitress who brings our drinks as soon as she sees us come in and makes sure that everything she brings out is perfect. There has never been a time that the food was not perfect.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us this feedback. We love hearing about the great service and meal you received at our Lawton Chili's. We will share this feedback with the manager and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

We enjoyed our last night in Lawton at Chilies. Our waiter was speedy made sure we had all of our order & made good drink recommendations.
I had bowl of soup which was really more like chicken with cheese on it, but I did enjoy it.
They also give a military discount if you are military.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Ordered chips & skillet queso. Received chips & salsa, but didn't get queso until first basket of chips was already eaten. Chips were extremely greasy & tough. Spouse ordered bacon cheese burger with Swiss cheese. It came with American cheese, but no bacon. Food was very slow coming out, then having to wait for server to remember to bring tea, condiments, etc. Waitress didn't charge for tea, so that at least helped a little. Used my Chili's points, but feel I wasted them. Not near as good as it used to be.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2016

Shelia, we apologize that your recent experience was not as good as it should have been. Your food should always be cooked correctly and served in a timely manner. Please email us at social@chilis.com the following information so we can share your experience with this restaurant and get in touch with you directly to apologize.

-Full Name
-Phone Number
-Description of Visit
-Restaurant address that you visited
-Check Number (or last 4 digits of card)
-Date and Time of Visit

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!