“Excellent service”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant that has outstanding service. The lunchtime waitress remembers what you ordered from your previous visits! We always sit in the bar area so she can wait on us and bring us our favorite drinks.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed February 13, 2017

I had the combo fajitas. The food was excellent and the service was very good also. I would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys good spicy food

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

I came early in the evening and not many people in the restaurant.
It took a long time to get my food from the kitchen. I got chips and salsa to for an appetizer, The chips were very greasy. I only ate about half of them.
When I did get my food it was very tasty. On the menus that were on the table I only had a choice of barbecue and fajitas. I didn't see a menu for hamburgers, salads, or anything else? I'm assuming those are still available?
My waitress must've been busy in the back, because she wasn't really attentive.
Fortunately there's a lot of options of places to eat in Lawton.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 24, 2016

We have been long time customers of Chili's and have never been disappointed by the food. We have our favorite waitress who brings our drinks as soon as she sees us come in and makes sure that everything she brings out is perfect. There has never been a time that the food was not perfect.

Date of visit: October 2016
Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us this feedback. We love hearing about the great service and meal you received at our Lawton Chili's. We will share this feedback with the manager and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 16, 2016

We enjoyed our last night in Lawton at Chilies. Our waiter was speedy made sure we had all of our order & made good drink recommendations.
I had bowl of soup which was really more like chicken with cheese on it, but I did enjoy it.
They also give a military discount if you are military.

Date of visit: November 2016

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!