“Cooks are killing the wait staff”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #51 of 204 Restaurants in Lawton
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 20 January 2018

We normally like Chili's and have good things to say about it. On this particular visit, the server was absolutely outstanding. She was masterful at handling our group and attending to each individual need on a timely basis with a smile and a nice word for each of us. But the cooks weren't helping her. My dining companion ordered a salad and it came out wilted and as if the dressing was applied two days earlier. Others had to wait long times to just get the burger they ordered. Patrons have a tendency to take it out on the server, when the cooks are the ones who are controlling the situation. In this case, the server was fantastic--kudos!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant that has outstanding service. The lunchtime waitress remembers what you ordered from your previous visits! We always sit in the bar area so she can wait on us and bring us our favorite drinks.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I had the combo fajitas. The food was excellent and the service was very good also. I would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys good spicy food

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

I came early in the evening and not many people in the restaurant.
It took a long time to get my food from the kitchen. I got chips and salsa to for an appetizer, The chips were very greasy. I only ate about half of them.
When I did get my food it was very tasty. On the menus that were on the table I only had a choice of barbecue and fajitas. I didn't see a menu for hamburgers, salads, or anything else? I'm assuming those are still available?
My waitress must've been busy in the back, because she wasn't really attentive.
Fortunately there's a lot of options of places to eat in Lawton.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

We have been long time customers of Chili's and have never been disappointed by the food. We have our favorite waitress who brings our drinks as soon as she sees us come in and makes sure that everything she brings out is perfect. There has never been a time that the food was not perfect.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us this feedback. We love hearing about the great service and meal you received at our Lawton Chili's. We will share this feedback with the manager and look forward to your next visit.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!