“Great option for OK City area”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Midwest City
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Midwest City
West Lafayette, IN
“Great option for OK City area”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

My husband and I were driving a long distance after seeing family for the holidays, and we found ourselves at this hotel after a day of driving. We didn't plan ahead to stay here, but we selected this hotel due to its location. We called ahead to reserve a couple of hours before arriving, and we had no problems having our preferences accommodated.

We received a very quiet and hugely spacious room. I've never been in a room so large! The bed was very comfortable, and we appreciated having a refrigerator in the room. The hottub and pool were welcome after being in the car all day. The bathroom was well appointed with lots of counter space and granite, and the shower was amazing.

The free breakfast provided lots of hot and cold options to suit many different tastes.

I highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again if I were in the area.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank conalvo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Macon, Georgia
Reviewed 2 July 2011

I've been traveling across country and have stayed in several holiday inn express hotels. They have all been consistently good but I believe this one is the best yet. Clean nicely furnished rooms with microwaves and a small frig. Very pleasant man at the front desk. Breakfast was good as well.

• Stayed July 2011
4 Thank lizzeyriley
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 1 August 2010

The room looked fine, until I found a cricket and cockroachs in the bathroom. I killed them and went to bed, only to be awoken by a beetle that crawled across my face. Beware of this buggy motel...or buy some Raid next door at the Home Depot before settling in for the night.

Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
4 Thank traveler19599591
SLIDELL
Reviewed 30 July 2010

I have stayed at this hotel twice now and both times have been great. This last time the room attendant was not doing a good job, so I informed the manager and had no problems after that.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank WAREAGLE1Slidell
Nashville, TN
Reviewed 25 July 2010

We were passing through and needed a place to stay. We made reservations over the phone on the road. When we checked we received a bottle of water as part of being a priority rewards member and went to our room. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. We got a quiet's night sleep, had a good breakfast in the morning and hit the road again.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank FollowingHistory
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 2 June 2009

I was just passing through Oklahoma, and stopped here for the night. This property looked well-kept and the other reviews were positive, so I booked my stay here in mid-May.

The bed in my room was very comfortable. I did find a hair on the toilet, but the rest of the room was spotless! It seemed brand new, and I slept very well.

I did stop by the pool area and it seemed very clean. If I had my nieces and nephews with me, I would definitely take advantage of it.

Parking was easy. The staff was friendly and recommended some great restaurants nearby. I would stay here again for certain when I come back to this area.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank kitchen_sink57
Norfolk, Nebraska
Reviewed 28 May 2009

Overall, this hotel was decent. The rooms were nice, beds were comfy and clean, and the pool was plain but nice. The one issue I had was that my family and I would try to go eat breakfast at about 8:45 - 9:00 a.m. each morning and there was no one restocking the food. They were all out and the lady at the front desk kept saying "We'll get someone..." Eventually I just went back into their kitchen and grabbed whatever we needed. I know that we were not suppose to, but hey, if the hotel promises breakfast, don't try to cheap out and not ever stock it with food.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank MrsPink03
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midwest City
0.1 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Midwest City - Tinker AFB
0.3 km away
Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base)
1.5 km away
0.4 km away
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker Afb
0.5 km away
Candlewood Suites Midwest City

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Midwest City? Share your experiences!