“A Good Night's Sleep” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Midwest City
Nashville, TN
“A Good Night's Sleep”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2010

We were passing through and needed a place to stay. We made reservations over the phone on the road. When we checked we received a bottle of water as part of being a priority rewards member and went to our room. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. We got a quiet's night sleep, had a good breakfast in the morning and hit the road again.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank FollowingHistory

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2009

I was just passing through Oklahoma, and stopped here for the night. This property looked well-kept and the other reviews were positive, so I booked my stay here in mid-May.

The bed in my room was very comfortable. I did find a hair on the toilet, but the rest of the room was spotless! It seemed brand new, and I slept very well.

I did stop by the pool area and it seemed very clean. If I had my nieces and nephews with me, I would definitely take advantage of it.

Parking was easy. The staff was friendly and recommended some great restaurants nearby. I would stay here again for certain when I come back to this area.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank kitchen_sink57
Norfolk, Nebraska
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2009

Overall, this hotel was decent. The rooms were nice, beds were comfy and clean, and the pool was plain but nice. The one issue I had was that my family and I would try to go eat breakfast at about 8:45 - 9:00 a.m. each morning and there was no one restocking the food. They were all out and the lady at the front desk kept saying "We'll get someone..." Eventually I just went back into their kitchen and grabbed whatever we needed. I know that we were not suppose to, but hey, if the hotel promises breakfast, don't try to cheap out and not ever stock it with food.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank MrsPink03
lawrenceville,ga
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2009

I spent one night at the Holiday Inn Express and 2 nights next door at the Comfort Inn. The rooms are nearly identical. I was upgraded to a suite as a Platinum member with Holiday Inn. I had asked for a room away from the road, both in my reservation and then with a phone call. When I checked in, the front manager told me that she had upgraded me and I said that it was fine, as long as I was away from the road ( I am a light sleeper). She smiled and gave me my key. I went to the room and it was right on the road...HELLO? I called the front desk and spoke to a young man who was courteous and moved me to a suite at the end of the hall....just perfect. The lobby was bright and well lit, the room was quiet, the breakfast was delicious and the business center was well equipped.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank motherjanegoose
austin,tx
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2008

We had stayed in a Holiday Inn Express in Branson,Mo and were pleased with that stay,so we looked for one outside of Oklahoma City to stay at on our way back home.
We were not disappointed,we had a very nice CLEAN room. The front desk even called up after we had gone into the room to thank us for staying there and to let them know if we needed anything. We had 2 queen beds and the room also had a microwave and refrigerator. This location also had a coin wash and exercise room and pool,but we didn't have time to use them since we checked in late.
The breakfast was nice,with a good selection,and the dining area was very clean.
If we are ever in this area again we will stay here for sure.

• Liked — very nice furniture and beds were comfy
  • Disliked — maids were a little overexuberant about getting started early to clean
  • Stayed July 2008
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank txmar
st. louis, mo.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2008

We stayed here while traveling through. An awesome treat! The rooms seemed to be brand new (redone perhaps), it was like paying an average motel/hotel fee for a GRAND LUXURY hotel! The rooms were beautiful, with new furniture and modern bedding, down comforters.
The pool area was clean and the staff was friendly.
A HUGE thumbs up coming from this white gloved wearing perfectionist. ;)

• Liked — The CLEAN, modern rooms!!!
  • Disliked — Nothing! I was shocked to read other reviews about bed bugs!!
  • Stayed July 2006, travelled with family
1 Thank tnun
Houston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2008

The hotel is clean (my no.1 criterion) and at a convenient and nice location. Their breakfast buffet has an excellent array of food -- you have plenty to choose from! There is WiFi in the room and also a computer room by the lobby with a couple of computers (works well when you did not bring your own). All side doors are only accessible with your keycard so it feels pretty safe. The computer and exercise rooms are also only accessible with your keycard. I would definitely go back to this hotel.

• Liked — it was clean
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midwest City
0.1 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Midwest City - Tinker AFB
0.3 km away
Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base)
0.2 km away
0.4 km away
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker Afb
0.5 km away
Candlewood Suites Midwest City

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Midwest City? Share your experiences!