See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 11, 2018

My experience here was good love the staff an the breakfast was great. Thank you and I would recommend your services.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
SANJAY M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Midwest City OK, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

we appreciate your business and thanks you very much your super stay feedback at super 8 Midwest city. Thanks from our staff for feedback and also you enjoyed our super breakfast. we hope will stay again an

Reviewed March 6, 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
SANJAY M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Midwest City OK, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Reviewed February 20, 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
SANJAY M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Midwest City OK, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2018

Reviewed February 14, 2018

This hotel room was very tiny for the price charged. The shower leaked. There were never enough towels provided and myself and my friend I was traveling with were constantly asking for more towels. The breakfast was barely palatable and hardly worth the effort. The manager was brusque, to say the least. There were police continually patrolling the parking lot. At one point during our stay the fire department was called to deal with an injured man that was sitting in his truck directly outside our room.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
SANJAY M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Midwest City OK, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

We apologies for inconvenience stayed. But we always working hard to get better service. The guy was sitting in car is our extended stay Guest and he was seek so we call for ambulance but normally fire guys came first. So we take care if we see outside need help. Towels was not issue because you got everyday room service housekeeper and you have DND sign. And I was allowed your friend stayed in room late check out and your friend she took breakfast in room and we have full breakfast and I think you like to stayed because we have good prices and nice rooms then other expensive motels. I show your stayed 3 night and was renewal rent by every day. Also police patrolling by our city police department, they doing there job to keep no vaiolation. And we have pretty quite parking lot , no traffic, Guest sleep well. I hope you get it. Our customer always happy and appreciate your business.

Reviewed February 9, 2018

After being on the road for over 14 hours, another three seemed like an eternity away. Pulling over at one of those quick trip stops and resting for twenty minutes just did not cut it. I looked up the web site for Super 8 on my cell phone. Hallelujah, there was one just four miles down the road. My room was most comfortable. The clerk brought a remote control for the television, but I could not get it to work. That was fine, I pulled out my lap top and played a couple of games. Internet connection was fine. Show was most comfortable in the handicapped room. Bed was great sleeping till 8 the next morning. Checked out at 8:45. Had a waffle and coffee for breakfast and hit the road again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
SANJAY M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Midwest City OK, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

We appreciate your business and thanks for letting us know your feedback and we happy to heard you had wonderful super stayed at super 8 motel. We hope you will back again.