US$89
US$115
US$75
US$64
BestWestern.com
All reviewsfront deskhot tub roomquiet motelcomfortable bed and pillowsneeded a place to staywafflesolder hotelthe breakfast areahalfway pointchecking outnight stayst louishot breakfastfrom texasnice roomdefinitely stay here againroad trip
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

This was my 2nd time stopping here on my way to St Louis. I actually pulled over earlier than I planned just to stay here, based on my first trip. The beds are so comfortable, the girl at the counter, was real nice, both times, it's clean, and a real non smoking room. No lingering smell! With my coupons, and discounts, it's real affordable. And, I was even told of discounts I wasn't aware of. The full breakfast is actually full. Eggs sausage bacon toast cereal yogurt, and in a comfortable area. Great place!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Bridget R, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn Muskogee, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2016

Dear Bob M,

On behalf of myself and our staff we would like to say Thank You for choosing to stay with our hotel. We appreciate your kind words and that you took the time to give us such a high review. We are overly pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you in the future!

Safe travels,

Bridget R
Assistant General Manager
Muskogee Comfort Inn
3133 Azalea Park Drive
Muskogee, OK 74401
(918) 682-3724

Reviewed October 24, 2016

The thing I care most about in a hotel these days is cleanliness. Our room was very clean including the bathroom. The bedding was clean and the beds were comfortable with many pillows. We did not use the TV, microwave or fridge so I can't say anything about those, but I can confirm the air conditioner worked well. The carpet in the hallway seemed dated.

I was pleasantly surprised by the exemplary service. The front desk clerk was friendly and efficient. We took advantage of the complimentary breakfast and the lady that was overseeing the service really went above and beyond. She made sure everything was stocked and even made my daughter's waffle for her when she refilled the waffle mix. When I checked out, the clerk thanked me by name. When we were loading our car with our belongings, the housekeeper came out and brought my daughter's phone which she had apparently accidentally left in the bed.

We booked by calling the hotel who put us through to National Reservations and were able to take advantage of the AAA rate which discounted the already reasonably priced room. I would absolutely recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
bomann, General Manager at Comfort Inn Muskogee, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online TripAdvisor survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are very appreciative of kind and encouraging words about Comfort Inn team members. We are very fortunate to have caring and people friendly staff members on our team.

BO MASTER
GM
COMFORT INN

Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

The Comfort Inn appeared to have undergone a renovation. Our room was comfortable and fairly quiet, although we noticed a little noise from outside. The breakfast area was somewhat small, but the food was good. I needed to use the printer in their "business area," but it wouldn't work and the clerk couldn't help.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
bomann, General Manager at Comfort Inn Muskogee, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2016

All the guest comments are welcome & helpful and appreciated.
I will personaly look into printer problem you have experienced and take care of it.

Bo Master

Reviewed October 10, 2016

About 25 years ago some friends moved to Muskogee, Oklahoma. We started visiting them at least every other year. Their home was a 3 story Victorian. It was very roomy and comfortable. Our quarters were spacious. This was a true mother-in-laws quarters as large as any hotel we have ever stayed in.
I have regressed. The comfort Inn was great. It was like returning home, since this was our third visit. The room was comfortable and spacious.After hearing our story about the missing Santa Rosa elevator, the check-in clerk assigned us a ground floor room. Late night the lobby was like and airline's check in counter. There were 6 parties waiting to check in. The desk clerk handled them skillfully.
Our room had the customary microwave and the small refrigerator. For the first time, we used the guest laundry facilities. We will use them several more times in different places since this is a 6 week vacation adventure.
The breakfast was great, but I have come to expect this from the Comfort Inns and all of the Choice Hotels properties.
We'll be there again next year. We are now in Memphis. From here we will go to Savannah, Ga and then to Myrtle Beach South Carolina. Weather permitting and if the Hurricane Matthew damage is not too great.When we call ahead for our reservation we will inquire about the conditions. I do hope that the review was helpful.

Stayed: October 2016
bomann, Manager at Comfort Inn Muskogee, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Dear Sir;

Thank you for a wonderful review. Our staff takes pride in Friendly service with a smile.

Please visit us again whenever you are in wonderful Oklahoma to enjoy Okie Hospitality.

Bo Master

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

We've traveled 5,500 miles and stayed in 5 hotels. This was, by far, the nicest hotel with the safest area and best rate we experienced. Comfortable bed and pillows. Nice bed and bath linens. Nice toiletries. Check in staff (Niocke) and breakfast lady were very helpful and friendly. Good water pressure in shower. There was a large variety of breakfast options. Everything was filled, countertops clean and milk & juice were cold. We will definitely stay here again, and will recommend it to family and friends.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple