“Travel nurse ”

Comfort Inn Muskogee
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Muskogee
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay all the staff is super nice and the hotel is quiet and clean. They have a great breakfast and staff always helpful and friendly and always meet my needs down to adding extra towels to my room and turning on heat when I forgot to turn it on. Oklahoma weather is crazy so it may be 70 when I got to work and 25 when I arrive back

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
bomann, General Manager at Comfort Inn Muskogee, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel, we always very much appreciate it, We are happy to hear that our staff took great care of you while you stayed at our hotel.
When you are back in this area please come back to stay with us again

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Muskogee

Reviewed 29 January 2017

I was reading my kindle in bed around midnight, when I noticed a little bug crawling right in front of me, I lifted both my hands and there was another one, I squished it and it had blood in it, OMG. I woke my friend in the other bed and she had one under her pillow. They gave us another room, there was no charge, but I was up the rest of the night, looking for more bugs. My friend had 2 bites on her ankle.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Bridget R, Assistant Manager at Comfort Inn Muskogee, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Dear Guest,
Please allow me to extend a full and sincere apology for this incident. First thing the next morning we contacted our pest control company and had them come out immediately. They have taken care of the problem and this issue has been resolved. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience, and hope that you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.
Respectfully,
Comfort Inn Management Team and Staff

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Be VERY careful! They call a few hrs before we are to leave and inform us that the room we BOOKED was no longer available!!?? The people that were in it decided to extend THERE stay!?? I don't care we booked this room for a reason then she "offers" us a small room to make up for the family sized suite we HAD booked and confirmed!?? So have of us sleep in the room and half out in the car I guess? They SHOULD have offered two rooms at the rate of the suite because our budget was based on that amount! My advise DON'T book here just to find out you have no where to stay or cough up more case and separate the family!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Hotel was very clean with beds that are extremely comfortable, Breakfast was hot and delicious with a large variety of items to choose from. Breakfast lady was so sweet. Dana was her name. The hotel staff, especially your morning front desk lady, Brenda or Brigette I think was her name, was suburb! She was so kind, professional and always greeted us smiling. We were very impressed with your front desk ladies manners to always address us as "Mr. or Mrs. Short", as well. You do not see manners and respect like that, in this day and age. This hotel just has an all-around "Top Notch" staff. We definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this area!!

Room Tip: EXCELLENT staff, CLEAN/QUIET rooms, Felt like HOME and that they cared!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
bomann, Manager at Comfort Inn Muskogee, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Bo Master
General Manager at Comfort Inn Muskogee, responded to this review

When you are back in this area please come back to stay with us again

Bo Master
GM

Reviewed 21 November 2016

This place had us walk down a hallway of rooms all under renovation, exposed tack strip, drywall dust everywhere, torn up carpets ...through clouds of cigarette and marijuana smoke to our room. Shower head doesn't work, no vent fans in bathroom, legs fell off of furniture and after kids asleep i notice that the exterior door next to our room doesn't even latch and anyone can walk into the place. The people above us were running a vacuum or something and kept doing it despite desk asking them to be quiet, we hear everything in room above us...maybe people are staying here as an extended stay or using a blender at 1am.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Bridget R, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn Muskogee, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Dear Guest,

I am sorry for your dissatisfied stay, however I am confident you have placed this review under the wrong hotel. We finished our renovations over 2 years ago and are not presently doing any drywall or carpet remodeling. We are also a 100% smoke free hotel.

Should you ever come back to Muskogee, Oklahoma, we welcome you to please come stay at our facility and see for yourself what a nice hotel we have.

From our staff to your family, may you have a wonderful holiday season.

Best wishes,

Bridget R
Assistant General Manager
3133 Azalea Park Dr.
Muskogee, OK 74401

Reviewed 20 November 2016

We took a weekend sightseeing trip for my wife's birthday. We belong to ChoiceHotels.com. Which I highly recommend. So we went online to look for a Comfort Inn in Muskogee, Oklahoma. We found a Comfort Inn listed. When we tried to make a reservation online because Choice Hotels gives a discounted rate online. But in the area we were located we lost our cell phone signal. So when we arrived at the Comfort Inn in Muskogee I went in and talked to the desk clerk and told her that I tried to get a reservation online, but lost my signal. She said I can solve that problem. She gave us a online rate of $15 off. Also a ground floor room. The room was clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was tasty, but the one problem we had was the eggs were lukewarm. I do recommend this Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: Be honest with the front desk clerk
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

This was my 2nd time stopping here on my way to St Louis. I actually pulled over earlier than I planned just to stay here, based on my first trip. The beds are so comfortable, the girl at the counter, was real nice, both times, it's clean, and a real non smoking room. No lingering smell! With my coupons, and discounts, it's real affordable. And, I was even told of discounts I wasn't aware of. The full breakfast is actually full. Eggs sausage bacon toast cereal yogurt, and in a comfortable area. Great place!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Bridget R, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn Muskogee, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2016

Dear Bob M,

On behalf of myself and our staff we would like to say Thank You for choosing to stay with our hotel. We appreciate your kind words and that you took the time to give us such a high review. We are overly pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you in the future!

Safe travels,