“Helpful”

Comfort Inn Muskogee
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Muskogee
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Was traveling across country to Memphis and decided to stop here to rest. Their breakfast starts at 0600. Since I wanted to get on the road by 0530, I was disappointed that it wouldn't be open. When I mentioned this to the front desk, she informed me that she would leave a note to the morning person to open up early. To my surprise they were open at 0530. The lower mark was due to hotel needing some TLC. Would stay here again though.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

The room we stayed in was clean , but noises in the rooms next to us awoke us several times in the night. Not very soundproof. Also the drapes do not close, so only sheers across windows, so don't feel very private.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Was just an overnight business stay. The room was very clean. The bed was comfortable, and CLEAN. We found no issues with any of the bedding, linens, etc. The pillows were very comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was very good, and everything was fresh. Will definitely stay here again, when we travel through. Only drawback, was someone that kept letting their door slam shut, but it was a motel, and somewhat expected.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 20 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to respond regarding your recent stay with us. Your feedback is very important and will be used to ensure that our future guests receive the same quality stay as you recently enjoyed.
Laura DeLaRosa

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay all the staff is super nice and the hotel is quiet and clean. They have a great breakfast and staff always helpful and friendly and always meet my needs down to adding extra towels to my room and turning on heat when I forgot to turn it on. Oklahoma weather is crazy so it may be 70 when I got to work and 25 when I arrive back

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
bomann, General Manager at Comfort Inn Muskogee, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel, we always very much appreciate it, We are happy to hear that our staff took great care of you while you stayed at our hotel.
When you are back in this area please come back to stay with us again

Reviewed 29 January 2017

I was reading my kindle in bed around midnight, when I noticed a little bug crawling right in front of me, I lifted both my hands and there was another one, I squished it and it had blood in it, OMG. I woke my friend in the other bed and she had one under her pillow. They gave us another room, there was no charge, but I was up the rest of the night, looking for more bugs. My friend had 2 bites on her ankle.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Bridget R, Assistant Manager at Comfort Inn Muskogee, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Dear Guest,
Please allow me to extend a full and sincere apology for this incident. First thing the next morning we contacted our pest control company and had them come out immediately. They have taken care of the problem and this issue has been resolved. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience, and hope that you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.
Respectfully,
Comfort Inn Management Team and Staff

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Be VERY careful! They call a few hrs before we are to leave and inform us that the room we BOOKED was no longer available!!?? The people that were in it decided to extend THERE stay!?? I don't care we booked this room for a reason then she "offers" us a small room to make up for the family sized suite we HAD booked and confirmed!?? So have of us sleep in the room and half out in the car I guess? They SHOULD have offered two rooms at the rate of the suite because our budget was based on that amount! My advise DON'T book here just to find out you have no where to stay or cough up more case and separate the family!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Hotel was very clean with beds that are extremely comfortable, Breakfast was hot and delicious with a large variety of items to choose from. Breakfast lady was so sweet. Dana was her name. The hotel staff, especially your morning front desk lady, Brenda or Brigette I think was her name, was suburb! She was so kind, professional and always greeted us smiling. We were very impressed with your front desk ladies manners to always address us as "Mr. or Mrs. Short", as well. You do not see manners and respect like that, in this day and age. This hotel just has an all-around "Top Notch" staff. We definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this area!!

Room Tip: EXCELLENT staff, CLEAN/QUIET rooms, Felt like HOME and that they cared!