Comfort Inn Muskogee
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$82
US$104
US$92
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskhot tub roombreakfast ladyquiet motela ground floor roomaaa ratethe staff was friendly and helpfulneeded a place to staywafflesolder hotelgreat place to staynight stayst louishot breakfastthe breakfast areadefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is nasty. The hallways stink and the rooms smell worse. The shower Handel was broken and the water was not warm. The rooms smelled like pee and air freshener did not help. Stay somewhere else.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We were just driving through and picked Comfort Inn. It's not bad for the price. $75 for 3 ppl. However it had its good and bad parts. Just for a one night it was good as the breakfast was decent and the worker helped you with your waffles. However our faucet in our tub dripped constantly and the bathroom was very small. I liked that the sink was out side the tub and toilet room. You could see the outside by our ac unit and the carpet was very wet by the ac. It was a clean room though, except the bug we saw crawling through. It was not a bad place to stay for the price, I would stay again but could use some updating.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2017

I stayed in room 204 for one night and it had its pros and cons. This is a good deal for the price, but you can also see why it's such a great price. As soon as we walked in, the room had a musty smell. The room layout was also strange. The particular room I had was spacious, which I enjoyed because I've stayed in cramped rooms before. I didn't feel cramped at all in this room, but the layout was strange. The bathroom especially needed to be updated. The sink had slow drainage, and the bathroom just felt cramped. I slept amazing, though. The beds were very comfortable and soft. When I looked out the window I saw the AC units and the back of the strip mall nearby, so if you love having a fantastic view, do not rent room 204.
As for the motel, it was nice and appealing. The carpet on the second floor looked a little dirty. But, they do have a continental breakfast with delicious waffles, so I enjoyed that. The staff was all very nice and very helpful.
I do recommend staying here if you need to stop for the night, but I probably wouldn't stay more than one night. It could've been my specific room that was not so great. I saw that this motel has a 4 star average on here, so I'm sure there are some better rooms than mine. Overall, it was a convenient and nice stay.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Our room was very clean and everyone we dealt with or encountered was happy and friendly. Breakfast we very good also.

My only tip is that while the hotel is 100% smoke-free, that is new as of Jan 1, 2017. Many of the rooms still smell of smoke. We had to change rooms at check in. So, when you reserve, just tell them you want a room that has NEVER been a smoking room and you should be good.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We were on a road trip with our family and needed a place to stay after a 13 hour day. The lady on the phone was so helpful with my reservation -we don't all fit in a regular room and I was calling to see if they have adjoining rooms and she suggested the suite. 1 king, 1 queen, 1 full sleeper sofa for 89.99/night! Hot breakfast included totally worth it!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family