Motel 6 Muskogee
US$86
US$49
US$57
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Small room with even smaller beds. Small shower small everything. The beds were not very tidy and I don't think they were clean. I did not see any thing with legs other than humans.The place had very questionable humans occupying other rooms!!! Stayed just a few hours. I have to stay in muskogee about twice a year and will NEVER stay here again. I don't care if I have to sleep in the car!!!!!!

Room Tip: spend a few more $$$ and stay elsewhere!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2011

Small room, small shower, bed very low, toilet very low, no internet, no frig, no microwave, no tissue dispenser, smallest tv I have seen in a motel in years, only one ice machine which was in the office,
for 52 bucks I have got a room much larger. there were many choices but fell for their neon sign stating rooms for 39.99. will never stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2009

I paid for a week was given a room next to lobby/employee break room.1st day door slamming commenced off and on-Next day I was awoken out of a sound sleep by a maintenance person slamming the door so hard it rattled the lamp shades.Came back later on in the day after contacting the front desk about the door slamming and was greeted by even more door slamming( Vindictive maintenance person who knew that I was in the room).I was refused a refund even though I had paid IN CASH for a week and was leaving due to a disturbance caused by a HOTEL EMPLOYEE.
DO NOT STAY HERE-There are other nicer ,quieter hotels where employess act with more professionalism towards guests that will only cost a couple of dollars more.There is no peace and quiet to be had at this place INTERNET IS 3.00 A DAY!!!
When you HAVE TO STIFF GUESTS OUT OF THEIR MONEY TO MAKE A BUCK SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG......CROOKS THIEFS THIS PLACE SUCKS!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank opensky61
Reviewed July 21, 2009

No microwave in the room. No coffee pot. Hot water was non-existent. I won't be returning.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank Nick74523
Reviewed August 13, 2008

We chose a very cheap motel as it was the end of our trip and we didn't want to spend too much. We paid only about 45$. It was nice but we noticed that there were so many ants in the room that we asked to change room. We went to the lobby and there was no problem. The other room was OK. What we really liked was that there was a laundry for the customers. Always nice at the end of a long trip.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)