All reviewsquality innroom was cleanrooms are bigwafflesstaff was friendlya great place to stayhot tubcheck in was easybiscuitswould stay here againvery nice hotelpillowselevatorpetcheckin
Reviewed September 20, 2015

average quality inn, clean room, quiet. the front desk attendant was a little hard to understand (just young and didn't look up much when talking) and was hardly ever at the desk while I was in and out a few times on arrival, but polite, nice, and did what I needed. safe and comfy, no frills. the wifi cut out over and over, but was ok speed-wise when it worked.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2015

I arrived in Muskogee, and needed a nice place to stay for 6 nights, and Tripadvisor.com pointed me in the direction of this hotel. I called and spoke with Erica, who is the sales and marketing representative for this Location. Erica was very polite, and explained to me how nice the location was, and advised that they served a full hot breakfast which is always a plus in my book. Upon arrival, I was checked in by Nakeisha who was also very polite and welcoming. The lobby area and Hotel grounds were emaculate, and I knew immediately that I was in the right place. My room was super clean plus comfortable, and all of my six nights were filled with good rest and relaxation. The hot breakfast was very good, and they even put out delicious soft cookies at the front desk for the guests around 4pm. Nothing like coming home from work, and having cookies waiting for you . Thanks To Erica and the Quality Inn staff, I enjoyed my stay in Muskogee Oklahoma.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2015

Overall I would rate this hotel as average. There were alot of issues at the hotel. First I would like to say that Lawonda and Nickishia was very helpful, kind and pleasant at check in and departure. The room had a bent towel racks, the tub/shower handles were loose and I thought they were going to fall out, the closet door was missing handle, the drywall around the closet was damaged and chunks of dry wall was missing out of wall, and the cabinet holding the microwave looked like it had been purchased from a garage sale. Very worn and scratched.
The dinning area was very cramped and hard to move around and the a/c was not working 3 days we were there and room was hot.

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed June 25, 2015

We were in town for a softball tourney. Like to stay in Choice hotels. Granddaughter and I went to check in and was greeted by the nicest clerk. Nickisha explained all amenities well and had cookies on counter for us at check-in. Put us in a room with an AC which wasn't working well so promptly moved us to a much cooler room. Room was clean and beds comfortable. Also asked Nickisha where was a great place to eat and she suggested a couple of places and we chose Okies. We were not disappointed. Would stay here next time in Muskogee.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2015

Very good hotel, beds were very good, AC worked quietly, breakfast was very good with the exception of the biskits for gravy and biskets (hard as a rock) but they replaced em when complaints were made. Pool and Hot tub were good and right temps. Staff were exceptional - jumping to any request

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family