All reviewsquality innroom was cleanrooms are bigwafflesstaff was friendlya great place to stayhot tubcheck in was easybiscuitswould stay here againvery nice hotelpillowselevatorpetcheckin
Reviewed November 7, 2015

Very clean and neat, inside and out. It has been recently renovated so things were up to date. Again plenty of outlets for electronics. The staff was very friendly and helpful; Always a big smile. Good breakfast. The room was large and as usual the beds were extremely comfortable.

Room Tip: If you have time you need to visit the Batfish.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank SHARON J
Reviewed October 30, 2015

To assist readers, I break down my hotel reviews into different categories. I rate each on a scale of 1 to 5. Hope it helps.

Customer Service: 4/5
The desk clerk who checked me was pretty low key in her greeting, but she took care of me quickly and answered my questions.

Appearance: 4.5/5
This property was definitely above average for a Quality Inn, and in its hotel class. The lobby and dining area were not vibrant, but certainly comfortable. The hotel grounds, inside and out, were maintained and well-lit.

The first thing I noticed about my room was a refreshing whiff of fresh citrus. Rooms in this hotel class tend to smell a tiny bit musty to downright funky so this was a nice treat. The walls, window treatments, and bedding sported a benign yellow and orange autumnal theme. Though decorated with run-of-the-mill landscape prints, my room was very clean, free of carpet stains and obvious wall scuffs.

Functions, Access, Noise: 4/5
My room came with a new Frigidaire A/C unit that nicely and quietly regulated the temperature. There weren’t any reachable wall outlets but there were enough built into the lamp bases to handle my devices. The TV, fridge, and microwave also appeared to be brand new. Unfortunately, the TV picture was below average and the remote’s channel guide function did not work.

Cell phone coverage is in Extended LTE mode in this area, but the hotel’s wifi offered a solid signal.

There is sufficient parking near the entrance. This hotel does have an elevator.

I heard no outside street noise bleeding through my window.

Sleep Quality: 4.5/5
On top of my bed was a little tent highlighting its features: a “premium mattress, 200 thread count linens, a generous supply of fluffy pillows, and a soft, plush blanket.” The mattress was a true firm, pretty rare to find in any hotel. I like a medium-firm, but it was not uncomfortable. You may find comfier pillows and softer linens at Comfort Inns, but this bed was about as good as I’ve had at this Choice Hotels class.

Bath: 3.5/5
Very spacious, and it wasn’t even a wheelchair-accessible unit. It appeared to have a brand new shower/bath module. The showerhead delivered nice pressure. The big knock on my bathroom was the condition of the tile and grout, which were noticeably cracked, crumbled and stained in spots. Also, the overhead mirror light wasn’t quite enough to brighten the space.

Extras: 4/5
A surprisingly inviting indoor pool and jacuzzi. Much better than I expect to see at a two-star hotel. Tucked inside the pool area is a little fitness room – just the basics: an elliptical, treadmill, bench, and a few dumbbells. Continental breakfast was the standard budget hotel fare. If you don’t mind a short drive, the hotel is close to an IHOP, a cineplex, and strip malls. If you want a real treat, take a spin over to Miss Addie’s at 821 West Broadway, the place to go in Muskogee for comfort food.

Value: 4/5
This was a very good Quality Inn. I spent $100 for the night, including tax. I would rank the value even higher, but I’ve stayed at other hotels for less that reached the same bar, or rose above it.

Total score: 28.5/35
My grade: 4 stars

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank bluesdog
Reviewed October 29, 2015

The nicest Quality Inn we have stayed in thus far. Everything was clean and comfortable. Very quiet, both in the facility and location. Check in went above and beyond in dealing with their customer service, trying to understand the current promotion. Great breakfast. Highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2015

My husband and I was on vacation just crossing states. Our room was very comfortable and clean. For us nothing was really to our liking for the town. It was store plazas around though. We are from the city so it was just different for us. We just found one place to eat so we stuck to it. The only issue I had was the microwave had a short in it and stopped working so it was suggested by the front desk that I used the one in the lobby. I let three of the staff know and still the microwave was not replaced but it was not a big deal we just wanted to relax. The breakfast was ok and the shower was awesome. We had good wifi to do business on the laptop. I would go back if I was in the area again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Iyri L
Reviewed September 20, 2015

average quality inn, clean room, quiet. the front desk attendant was a little hard to understand (just young and didn't look up much when talking) and was hardly ever at the desk while I was in and out a few times on arrival, but polite, nice, and did what I needed. safe and comfy, no frills. the wifi cut out over and over, but was ok speed-wise when it worked.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business