All reviewsquality innroom was cleanrooms are bigwafflesstaff was friendlya great place to stayhot tubcheck in was easybiscuitswould stay here againvery nice hotelpillowselevatorpetcheckin
Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

We did a last minute check in requesting 4 rooms and they have everything available for us on the spot. The room were nice and clean. I highly recommend this hotel for travel and cant beat the breakfast.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2017

This is not your typical dumpy Quality Inn, it is very nice with all interior corridors and an elevator. Checkin was very fast, and my room was large and very comfortable with a great bed and nice bedding. The bathroom was large with a good counter, and the room had a fridge and microwave. The bathroom did have mold stains on the ceiling, probably from the humidity. Internet worked really well and TV was nice with lots of channels. Breakfast was a little more than the basic budget breakfast with waffles, eggs and biscuits. I was not happy that breakfast was at 7am on a Saturday, so the lady said they would try to have it ready earlier. I was downstairs before 6:30am and breakfast was ready to go and others were up early too. I would stay here again, I was very happy with my stay here. I wish all Quality Inn’s were this good! $44.99 + $7.71 (17% tax) for a final rate of $52.70

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Had a rough start but coming in this afternoon the new manager listened to me and went beyond to assure I got the best deal the best room and the best customer service this is how hotels should be I'm beyond satisfied rooms are big clean comfortable thier is a bar of u drink hot tub pool are inside free juice and yummy homemade cookies this hotels very clean under new management will definitely recommend don't listen to bad reviews a must stop at this hotel will recommend thank you for making my stay special

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Just about everything was in order here. Clean bathrooms (my pet peeve otherwise), big rooms, great staff! The staff was very good! They helped more than just their job requirements, they really cared! Had a great stay and would absolutely stay here again!

Room Tip: Work with the staff, they are great!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2017

I with two other couples booked rooms here for a overnight visit. We all were pleased with the hotel. Got a great rate, and were pleased with the Hotel. Nice, clean, friendly, great breakfast. Big rooms, big TV, every thing was great for us. Oh and pet friendly.

Room Tip: All rooms access from inside, does have elevator
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family