“Easter Dinner”

Zio's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #79 of 359 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Italian
Description: New location. Open only a few months.
Description: New location. Open only a few months.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Four of us, all adults, had Easter dinner at Zio's on Sunday. We made a reservation, the restaurant wasn't full and we were seated immediately. Nice food variety and excellent service. Two negatives. My lasagna came out only lukewarm and had to be sent back to be warmed up. Also, two of us ordered a side of sausage to go with our meals. This was not a special order...it is on the menu and I think it was $3 each. After our meals were brought to the table, the waiter brought out a soup dish of sliced browned sausage for us to share. It was dry,not even in sauce. We have never gotten a side of sausage like that and were not happy.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Very disappointing and bland, the spaghetti served with it was tasteless. I do like their lasagna and salad.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Well it all started out good.
The service was good... waiter very friendly nice young man. The bread was fresh and hot. When we got our food, it took him a long time to make a cup of coffee. My wife's sandwich was just not real good and the cook piled a bunch of vegetables that were a bit oily on it. It was just overloaded with vegetables. It would have been better if they would have just taken it easy and shown care in the making of the sandwich. I got a brick oven pizza and at first I thought this is really good... but there was something strange about it. I finally realized that the crust was gooey and uncooked on top but crisp on the bottom. I can't figure out how they made a pizza like that, but it was really sad . It had a really strange taste and texture. We definitely will be careful what we order if we go back.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

We were there on a Sunday evening and did not have to wait for a table. The service could not have been better and the food was great. Try the Sangria Swirl!

Reviewed April 7, 2017

Zio's does a very good job of having a variety of Italian style food. The pasta and sauce are very nice. The convenient location of this Zio's, the excellent service staff, and good food puts this Italian Chain above the others in the area.

1  Thank Ebazinam

Been to Zio's Italian Kitchen? Share your experiences!